Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2011
thank you everyone :)

hey everyone! Just to let you know Im getting on really well with the charity and thanks for all the information. :) Does anyone one know of a good notary in Tabanan? that won't take the "wee wee!"

Thanks everyone, especially you gilbert de jong! :)

bantch

Jul 26, 2011
Would you be looking at starting yet again another "CHARITY"
Making money for YOU?
There are plenty of them here already in Bali that you can add your idea to.
Saving the depressed and dysfunctional..............Great idea, but no need for another Bule to try and cash in.

That is dreadful. There is nothing more dispicable than making money from a charity

sassyoz

May 18, 2011
Bali
aimeefrancesrose

hey everyone! Just to let you know Im getting on really well with the charity and thanks for all the information. :) Does anyone one know of a good notary in Tabanan? that won't take the "wee wee!"

Thanks everyone, especially you gilbert de jong! :)

Starting to line your pocket heyZ????..............oh so quickly when a few minutes ago YOU had no idea about many things here in Bali with regards charity and now you are asking for a recommendation for a notaris............... Go figure another scam in Bali.
I pity the people handing there money over to you.
Where and which country are you registered in as a legal money/donation charity?

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
@sassyoz...why all the negativity?? Judging without knowing the person in question, the motivation and intentions to start this charity?? Just curious..

@aimeefrancesroses ...you're welcome. Hope all goes well with your plans. Have no idea about a notaris in Tabanan, maybe another member will jump in with some tips.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
There are a couple of people here who have not posted a single helpful or positive comment. Even though this is just an internet forum you can get a pretty good idea of what a person must be like in real life from their posts. Better not to even respond to the trolls. Even better, click on their username and then click on "Add to ignore list" and you will never hear from them again. :icon_biggrin:

@aimee Good luck with the charity and keep us posted on how it goes. A good person who might be able to provide advice is @begonia who operates an Ubud based charity: Home

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 26, 2011
@aimee: Im interested to come to your Charity.. just keep me posted when and where. Good Luck!

:) THANK YOU! :) yes, yes, you are MORE than welcome :) we should have the land by december and start the building work in Jan. So all being well finished by....august.
We are using the earth bags, so building is going to be cheaper and quicker and doesn't need experienced professionals. Earthbags are awesome to anyone that hasn't used them yet! theres heaps on the internet, check it out. The foundation is called Limitless btw. :)

Thank you again, your support means the world to me. :)

Aimee xx

Apr 26, 2011
i'm just read and see how its going guys, good luck for aimee and the charity. @sassyoz just stop your negative thinking and clean your mind up.

thank you so much, I couldn't sleep last night after his mean words, guess I need to harden up! :)

Thank you for your encouragement :)

Aimee xx

Apr 26, 2011
There are a couple of people here who have not posted a single helpful or positive comment. Even though this is just an internet forum you can get a pretty good idea of what a person must be like in real life from their posts. Better not to even respond to the trolls. Even better, click on their username and then click on "Add to ignore list" and you will never hear from them again. :icon_biggrin:

@aimee Good luck with the charity and keep us posted on how it goes. A good person who might be able to provide advice is @Begonia who operates an Ubud based charity: Home

Thank you! you guys are so awesome! here I was feeling all alone and daunted by this huge project and now I feel so strong! thank you for your words, and the contact :)

Aimee xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 26, 2011
@sassyoz...why all the negativity?? Judging without knowing the person in question, the motivation and intentions to start this charity?? Just curious..

@aimeefrancerose...you're welcome. Hope all goes well with your plans. Have no idea about a notaris in Tabanan, maybe another member will jump in with some tips.

:) I feel all warm and fuzzy from everyone thank you!

Apr 26, 2011
Hey everyone, just to keep you all informed I've met a christian notary who will do all his work for free for the charity!!!! yey!!! hip hip!!! :)

Aimee xx

sjb1983

Sep 17, 2010
any updates?

hi aimee...any updates on the charity? seems like a big task but will be worth it!

Hope it's going well!

regards,

Steve

Matthew Timor

Feb 13, 2012
sydney
www.pozible.com
Notary contact details

Hi Aimee,

If possible could you forward the details of the notary you sourced. I am in the process of a charitable project myself and as we are relying on donations from kind hearted people we need to keep outgoings to a minimum.

regards

Matt

Ashtanga Andrea

Apr 12, 2012
more info of the process??

Aimee I am very happy it all came together for you. Congratulations for sharing your heart and services to those in need.
I am myself looking to start something with a group of Balinese a yayasan. I would be really interested to know how you went about all the legal stuff to do your set up, as I am gathering from your writing that you did it all and now building.

Would you be able to share the requisite for the set up what is needed?
How long does it take to have the foundation in place registered etc?
How many board members are needed?
The cost of notary etc to set it up and register?
any of this information would be of great help.
and please share the name of your organisation as I am very keen to learn about your work .

all the best

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Have followed this thread with a dire sense of forboding for long enough. Having personal experience here on Bali with several "charities" that have been started by westerners to finance their own retirement/happydays primarily and to "give something back" as the door-opener to guilty hearted holiday contributors.

I am not catigorically saying this is that sort of deal but I find it interesting that aimeefrancessrose seems to have achieved her/his/its goals of starting off this wonderful hand of help to the poor of Bali and then just dropped off the screen.

Please aimeefrancesrose (almost as good as sweet-home-alabama and just as gollygeeteeheehee) invite us over to see your operation and make a nasty, doubting sceptic out of me, pleeeease. Cause I can't find you anywhere...?

davita

Mar 13, 2012
I don't always understand markit's humour but suspect he isn't even attempting a joke with his above post #37.

Where is the OP aimeefrancaiserose who said 'I will keep you posted' in 2011....... meaning what.... and where are the subsequent postings?

And now we have a similar 'Charity Organisation' request as the original from Ashtanga Andrea....?

I have title to a bridge....anybody want to buy....I'll offer 10% of the purchase to charity if bought by a Christian/Jew/Muslim/Hindu/Buddhist......heck! If an Amish buys I'll give 20%!

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Davita, not joking a bit with my post, I'm afraid.

I think I understand your post to be voicing some of the same concerns that I have?

The Assholes that start these charities just to cash up and live the good life make me puke. Unfortunately they are often supported by naive Balinese that either don't see what's happening or don't want to because they are being employed too.

They give blood sucking leeches a bad name.

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
Davita, not joking a bit with my post, I'm afraid.

I think I understand your post to be voicing some of the same concerns that I have?

The Assholes that start these charities just to cash up and live the good life make me puke. Unfortunately they are often supported by naive Balinese that either don't see what's happening or don't want to because they are being employed too.

They give blood sucking leeches a bad name.

didn't you (not long ago) praise hail for yayasans, to help children? hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.