Status
Not open for further replies.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Gil I said help the kids instead of smelly pooches. Now for me that means go out and buy a sack of rise - not giving $50 to some scumbag pretending to be NGO/Charity or such like.

There are real Charities here on Bali and the easiest way to tell the good from the bad is to donate things - NOT MONEY. The scum aren't near so keen to get rice as they are for dosh, funny that.

Matthew Timor

Feb 13, 2012
sydney
www.pozible.com
Hey everyone, just to keep you all informed I've met a christian notary who will do all his work for free for the charity!!!! yey!!! hip hip!!! :)

Aimee xx

So it's been well over a year and there are a few, as you can see that are interested to "be informed" but no sign of Aimeefrancesrose.
In case you do want a follow up on the process of setting the Yayasan up. I am currently submitting my five KTP holders with our governance proposal to the BKPM. Once they give us the nod we then submit local level application to form a foundation.
Let you know how we go inside a year I hope.

p.s. If anybody wants to help out in any way you are quite welcome to send reading glasses and school resources in Indonesian to 53 Jl Nanka, Oebo: Kupang

penyu

Oct 13, 2012
@Larnes....sounds like her...she did mention in one of her posts the name of the organisation was "Limitless"

patbatch

Sep 11, 2011
Penestanan
Hi Aimee, How is the "Limitless" project going? It has been a little more than a year since the last post, it will be great to hear about the ups and downs you have had with your work. I am also keen to see what you have done with earthbag building - mentioned in an earlier post. I look forward to an update.

Trish

Mar 18, 2013
Ubud
I have just read through this entire thread with great interest. Yet another charity! It seems that Bali is sinking under the weight of this proliferation of 'helpers'.....it strikes me, as a relative newcomer to this boom in 'charity', that there is something really odd about it all....another villa, sorry monastery, in the middle of a rice paddy. Really!!

Feb 15, 2013
Jakarta
Just 40 min from the airport and a 15-minute drive to Tannalot, and 30 mins to the tropical scenery of Ubud. Beautiful bays dotted with coconut trees, the open sea, ancient forests and hills.

The quality of the services we will provide along with the views of the rice paddies and the Indian Ocean offered our magnificent position 100 meters above sea level will be the perfect introduction to a better perspective on life :)

this is taken from the site Larnes came up with above. Can anyone put a pin on the map as to where this location is? Sounds like Aimee has found her "Shangri-La" or her goldmine...location

Status
Not open for further replies.