Manus

Hello everybody,

Just finished creating my profile.
Nex year together with my wife and child we are moving to Bali.
A lot we have to figure out a lot and we already know.
I hope this forum and the forum visitors can help us with our questions about living and moving to bali.

Anyway already thanks for helping out!

Manus

Manus if you care to drop by the Candi Dasa area with a nice piece of well aged Gouda I can be induced to share all my vast and detailed knowledge about building and buying land in Bali (to the music of me chomping and snorting like a pig).

Manus if you care to drop by the Candi Dasa area with a nice piece of well aged Gouda I can be induced to share all my vast and detailed knowledge about building and buying land in Bali (to the music of me chomping and snorting like a pig).

It's a bit out of direction but I will do my best for you!! If the piece of cheese gets throught customs I will let you know

Nah, at ABD not really Larnes...just some mozarella and that gouda cheese..

If you're in the lovina area, then a good range of cheese (camembert,brie,gorgonzola etcetc) can be found at the bakery Lovina...coming from Singaraja it would be +-100 meters before the trafficlight intersection Lovina on the rightside of the road. Also good meats like parma/serrano/prosciutto, chorizo etcetc.., a bit expensive but that is to be expected imho ofcourse.

Thanks Gil, I'm hoping to get it delivered... :O) But I guess we could have a wine and cheese evening couldn't we? As opposed to getting absolutely blinded with you lovely Long Island Tea addicted wife. Na, feckit lets get blinded!

ABD food mart is a god send, for such a small shop it seems to have everything I need when I go there.

Back