ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
Is macantidur the Susan in the story?

Markitt, my guess is her husband and her has a safety mechanism built in legal documents to prevent the nominee to takeover the property without their consent, its been done before so I'm not surprise if the nominee can't take it as she wish.
/QUOTE]

Hi Ferdie. It would be very interesting to know what sort of "safety mechanism" she could have had in her legal documents. Do you have any ideas on what form it would take?
Ask her yourself, she's macantidur right?
Getting a safety precaution on your property can be done through a good lawyer, since I'm not one, I not qualified to suggest anything,

Ha! That might do it, but would her being locked up or thrown out of the country automatically negate the lease agreement?

I don't think it would.

Back to square one...
Physical presence (de facto) in the property is a major factor in Indonesia if you are having a property disputes

There has been cases of other people can create another certificate over other peoples property or some would just occupied the property and ask for a hefty "compensation" if the owners wants them out.
In the end its all greed

That's great, good luck for her on her battle, I hope she ended up kickin their asses

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
If you see a hosting account suspended it is usually because they haven't renewed their hosting plan.

samsiam

Feb 2, 2014
I believe her house is just 200m from us....polisi parked outside and a big fuck off not for sale sign on the house.....nice house

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I followed Susi on her FB site for quite a while and found it very interesting but possibly not for the reasons I originally hoped.

She seems to spend about 25 hours a day writing on FB about all things around her property/ownership problems, various and sundry "good" causes from Benoa to garbage and lost and owned Bali dogs with a slavish and fawning following of sycophantic readers/contributors, as I've come to expect from Farcebook.

When I finally got around to putting my questions, in a reasonable, logical and hopeful manor, concerning ownership, nominees, leases of property, etc. my post was deleted within an hour. Needless to say no answer or reason was forthcoming and this on a site where every emotion is bared, every "i" dotted and explanations are down to the minutest point. In other words nothing "seems" to be hidden or kept back.

Interesting...

Aug 31, 2014
Aberdeen/Singapore
Re Susi the consensus amongst health care professionals is that she is a daft auld bat who thrives on confrontation, the majority of her 'fans' are geriatric fascists and Gawd help you if you cross them!

Last edited:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Re Susi the consensus amongst health care professionals is that she is a daft auld bat who thrives on confrontation, the majority of her 'fans' are geriatric fascists and Gawd help you if you cross them!

That's pretty much what I was thinking but was really trying hard to be diplomatic about. Don't want a bunch of geriatric fascists looking for my scalp now do I?

SamD

Sep 7, 2006
Seminyak

I love the way you write in "Scottish". Wee for small. Auld for old. Do you do it on purpose or is it just second nature, hen?

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA

Do you even know Susi? Obviously not. I should know better than to ask the obvious, but I'll ask anyway: who are those "health care professionals"? As for the "geriatric fascists" fans, I am geriatric, all right, but fascist I'm not, and one does not have to be a "healthcare professional" to diagnose you as an terminal asshole!

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2014
Aberdeen/Singapore
I rest my case M'Lud.

Anyone who dares to criticise South East Asia's leading drama queen is automatically an 'enemy of humanity'.
Briefly when the lady in question is asked pertinent and often direct questions about confusing and contradictory information she posts, the posts are either deleted or reported to FB.

As for being 'diagnosed' as an @sshole, I've been called far worse, you have long way to go to, settle down, watch your language and your blood pressure.

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
I rest my case M'Lud.

Anyone who dares to criticise South East Asia's leading drama queen is automatically an 'enemy of humanity'.
Briefly when the lady in question is asked pertinent and often direct questions about confusing and contradictory information she posts, the posts are either deleted or reported to FB.

As for being 'diagnosed' as an @sshole, I've been called far worse, you have long way to go to, settle down, watch your language and your blood pressure.

You've probably deserved "far worse", but, being usually a polite and considerate person, @sshole is the mildest adjective I could find. :tongue:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Tin tin since you clearly feel very close to Susi and her problems I'm hoping that you may be able to put the questions to her that I tried to ask and was deleted for?

Apologies in advance for all those that aren't familiar with the case - read up or skip it, I'm not about to recap.

!) Susi admits that the woman supposedly at the center of all her problems was originally her nominee and owned the property in her name full and clear. Why then was it necessary for this woman to hire killers/gangster, make dire threats to Susi's life and house? I mean she owned the property so why go to all the trouble? I'm reliably informed that it's not magic to have someone that travels out of the country refused re-entry and is really a very economical solution.

2) Since Susi admits herself that she's now had the nominee changed to another person she trusts (unnamed) why are all the ongoing issues surrounding the ownership of Susi's property(planting of drugs in her car-after her return from abroad, see (1), poisoning of her dogs, etc.) still directed at Susi herself - she doesn't own anything. In a sane world all efforts to rest the ownership of the property away would be directed at the true owner???

I could, and did, go on but I'm sure this is enough for now...

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
Braveheart, you will eventually be like the rest of us and learn to ignore Tintin. The poor soul gets his tablets mixed up from time to time and goes off on a rant. Luckily he leaves his teeth in the glass beside the bed so does not bite.

"no.idea", from your comments I've read, a well deserved name, all right. :icon_biggrin:

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA

Markit, Smokes' URL link should answer your questions. One of the main points is that her "nominee" does not own the property either. As a "nominee", Tety Carolina knowingly participated in unlawful, i.e.criminal acts, including fake certificates, false statements to government agencies. The name of a "nominee" in the land certificate is not valid and has no legal force. Thus, officially, a "nominee" does not have any rights over the land.

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
The big danger is if/when the nominee wins. The whole nominee system will then fall apart. Using the case of Susi as a landmark, all nominees could start kicking westerners out of their houses.
This is actually a very important event.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Markit, Smokes' URL link should answer your questions. One of the main points is that her "nominee" does not own the property either. As a "nominee", Tety Carolina knowingly participated in unlawful, i.e.criminal acts, including fake certificates, false statements to government agencies. The name of a "nominee" in the land certificate is not valid and has no legal force. Thus, officially, a "nominee" does not have any rights over the land.

The term "nominee" is simply what Bule call the real owner of "their" land and I presume is derived from "nominated" as in "he is nominated to own the land" hence "nominee".

It has no further legal meaning, none.

The person whose name is on the land certificate is the owner of that land (with certain caveats).

End, Out, Finished.

To your other points of fake certificates, statements, etc. I have no proof documentary or otherwise to that actually happening, have you? All that I was able to find are accusations that have been put into circulation by Susi herself apart from one article concerning the car and drugs found (or not) inside it after her trip abroad.

I'm really not trying to dis Susy but without any further evidence or conversation I find it all hard to believe and would dearly love to simply understand what's going on. Smoke's url links to an article WRITTEN BY SUSI. Is it me?