ekul

Oct 14, 2010
What is the maximum that people are allowed to bring in?

We are having a wedding in December and are looking for the guests to bring it for us do we think that 3 or 4 bottles would be OK?

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
What is the maximum that people are allowed to bring in?

We are having a wedding in December and are looking for the guests to bring it for us do we think that 3 or 4 bottles would be OK?

Maximum is 1 litre per person. Any more, they will have to pay "customs duty" (if you know what I mean) :icon_wink:

mat

Dec 18, 2008
Singaraja
Maximum is 1 litre per person. Any more, they will have to pay "customs duty" (if you know what I mean) :icon_wink:

Just came to Bali with 2 litres of spirit. I went through the red channel to declare after filling in my customs form declaring the extra and they were not interested in collecting the extra duty, just waved me through. I have done this before and never had to pay duty.

Valjeanb

Dec 24, 2010
Hi Blondie/Vetski,

I'm sitting in the airport at the moment en route to Bali and came across your thread. I've tried to message you however as I'm a newbie I can't.

Is it at all possible to message me with your delivery mans contact details? It would certainly help my girlfriend and I out a LOT!

Also Vetski, if you need any more cocktail recipes I'd be happy to help out.

Cheers.

acardenas0918

Jan 30, 2011
Hello! I am hoping someone with some local knowledge will be able to help me. I am having my 40th birthday party in Seminyak in October - and would like to offer my guest good qulaity wines and champagne to drink. My questions:

1. Is there ANY way to be able to import my own wine and champagne from Australia (I would be looking at 2 -3 cases of bottle wine).

2. Where can anyone recommend I would be able to buy wine in Bali ? - I have read that there has been serious shortages and prices are horrendously high. What prices are there?

Thanks in Advance!

Hello Vetski, I wondering if you manage to get good price for the wine and champagne, I will have my wedding reception next October and I am looking where to get wine and spirits in a decent price, appreciated in advance your comments.

Lisa

Mar 15, 2011
Hi Blondie,

I'm getting married in Bali at the beginning of May and was hoping you could send me the alcohol contacts as well please?

Thanks so much.

ID-Trading

Sep 6, 2011
i'd found on the web today, they're a alcohol seller based in Bali and have a large variety of liquer, spirit etc.
they've a original & legal product. they sell a "Jacob Creek Chardonay & Zhiras" only 260K/bottle or 3.120K/carton

PM me, and i'll give you the web address.

cheers

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
i'd found on the web today, they're a alcohol seller based in Bali and have a large variety of liquer, spirit etc.
they've a original & legal product. they sell a "Jacob Creek Chardonay & Zhiras" only 260K/bottle or 3.120K/carton

PM me, and i'll give you the web address.

cheers

Is the company that you have just "found" named ID Trading?
P.S. I already get Jacob Creek Chardonnay cheaper than what you offer. As a small helpful point, if you are going to sell online please get the wine names correct. You have both of them wrong. To me this a total "FAIL".

kikuk_kikuk

Sep 21, 2011
Denpasar
HI

hope i'm not late....
why not try at BBC at Jl. kunti seminyak no.18 seminyak (after chat cafe, front gas station)
this legal wine, theres alot variant wine from australia
ex. Hardy's, Lindermans, Penfolds, rosemount, stoneheaven, Wolfblass&many more..
I'm not sure if you come alone to the store,you got discount.
how about 20-25% disc interest??? :icon_biggrin: contact me.
FYI : as i know all bar&resto 90% use jacob creek in Bali is Black Market CMIIW(Correct Me If I'm Wrong):icon_mrgreen:

I sell Hatten Aga red/white Rp.95.000/bottle, just in case if you need lokal wine.

marniann

Oct 23, 2011
Bali Booze

Just wondering if you still have the number for the guy who will deliver Smirnoff, Absolute, etc? We have never been to Bali and are going November 4th for 3 weeks. We are staying at the Grand Mirage Resort, non inclusive. I understand the cost of spirits is crazy expensive but probably still cheaper than buying hotel drinks. Thanks for your help!

Marni from Canada

kattycat

Dec 22, 2011
Hi Kikuk-Kikuk!
I'm interested in buying local wine (preferably, Hatten Alexandria or Artisan), and some imported and spirits ocassionally. Contact me if you know how to get it cheap :icon_wink:

Jenni

Apr 28, 2012
Wine in Bali

Seems it just really difficult. Blondie can you email me the details of your contact?
thanks
J

Ramona_

Jan 20, 2012
Canggu Asri
Not sure if we're open in October, but we're gonna open a winery restaurant by the Aravina estate, serving nice Margaret river wines. just send me a msg, and i'll let you know :)