Yeah in the first shot it looks like she is looking to the right and the front wheel was down onto the road. In the second shot she looked much further back on the footpath and just shot right out.

Yea its usually the tourists that can't drive

Is she even wearing the same pants in the first and second clip?
In the first part of the clip Lizzie is wearing long pants to the ankle, then there's a cut and she then pushes off from the curb wearing knee length pants.

Yes....and the bikes position in first clip is 90 degrees to the road, second one is 45 degrees.......shameful channel 7

When I saw the promo of the diving scene, it looked to me like it was one of those re-enactments they do on tv with actors. It does seem strange that if she really hurt her back that bad, she could still walk and climb back up the cliff.

A possible cure would be to bring back National Service, but would the armed services want them?

Damm it ,can't afford the internet charge to watch these clips..but..you guys don't know how lucky you are in Denpasar / Kuta, here in Rogojampi (near Banyuwangi) there are no road rules whatsoever,it is fucking insane!

Damm it ,can't afford the internet charge to watch these clips..but..you guys don't know how lucky you are in Denpasar / Kuta, here in Rogojampi (near Banyuwangi) there are no road rules whatsoever,it is fucking insane!

'Road Rules' along with 'No Smoking' 'Please queue behind the yellow line' 'Use of Mobile Phones is prohibited' and 'Please remain seated until the aircraft comes to a complete standstill' cannot be translated into Bahasa Indonesia...

'Road Rules' along with 'No Smoking' 'Please queue behind the yellow line' 'Use of Mobile Phones is prohibited' and 'Please remain seated until the aircraft comes to a complete standstill' cannot be translated into Bahasa Indonesia...
And Use The Bin

Apparently, an Australian woman was spotted lying on Kuta beach. Greenpeace have been trying to get her back into the water for the last 12 hours!

So she saw him and pulled out right in front of him? That makes it even worse.

When you pull out onto a road you keep to the left so other motorcyclists can go around.

SaltyCandidCutworm.gif

very true ;/ totally her fault

Bule causes accident, it's bule's fault. Bule hit in accident, also bule's fault. From a Balinese perspective it's a coin toss where 'head's I win and tails you lose'. Btw, obviously the bule's fault this time, but I've seen this manoeuvre performed hundreds of times by locals but never mind, it's still the bule's fault... Having said that, car owners would definitely be well served by video cameras (front and back), which don't lie.

@ BKT: When you pull out onto a road you keep to the left so other motorcyclists can go around. Not true.....you should only pull out when there is not incoming traffic.
@ Mark: Bule causes accident, it's bule's fault. Bule hit in accident, also bule's fault.....also not true. i had accidents and never my fault and never paid for anything.........actually got money from them to cover the 200.000 i have to pay for every claim i make.

Think its an asian urban myth...the kind put together by soured exapts on barstools...and their legends grow night after night, beer after beer.

No doubt it does happen sometimes, but is not the general rule.

Same urban myth exists here, and I have had a few accidents, all except one not my fault, confirmed by police and insurnace companies and other parties paid....unless they not have money then they just say no money solly.

If I have to watch that stupid old bat pull into traffic one more time I will hunt her down and run the bitch over myself!

Ooooh look Toto ... its the Emerald City ...

Munchkin Suicide

One of the most talked about urban legends comes from the 1939 movie The Wizard of Oz. The legend says that an actor can be seen hanging himself in the film. The controversial scene appears at the very end of the Tin Woodsman section of the movie when Dorothy, Toto, the Scarecrow, and the Tinman start walking toward the Emerald City. In the sequence, an object can be seen for a brief second between two trees in the forest. The camera is not zoomed in, but it looks like a person swinging in the trees. For this reason, an urban legend was created that suggests a munchkin can be seen committing suicide.

In the 1980s, the suicidal munchkin legend became popular when people started to watch the sequence on VHS tapes. As the Internet expanded, some have taken to posting detailed examinations of the footage online, which includes zoomed in examples of what looks like a hanging human. This has caused workers from The Wizard of Oz to claim the object is a large bird. Apparently, the movie borrowed several birds from the Los Angeles Zoo to make the forest appear more realistic. One of these birds, thought to be an emu or large crane, was captured on film during the Tin Woodsman scene.

The explanation hasn’t stopped the urban legend from spreading and people have wondered why other birds are not visible in the movie. Some have suggested the original footage was edited on DVD to make it look more like a bird. The claim says that there are multiple different copies of the scene available online. The DVD version is widespread and shows the bird more clearly, which has been attributed to advancements in HD TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8YVeMwhDNI

Back