spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Just in case you were wondering...

[video=youtube;NVsJR2oy_XU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVsJR2oy_XU[/video]

Reactions: ALGO

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I think it was more about the mentality of Australians traveling overseas and really had nothing to do with Bali.

hadodi

Nov 8, 2013
NE Bali
Stupid, more stupid ...

I think it was more about the mentality of Australians traveling overseas and really had nothing to do with Bali.

I hardly could believe what I saw. Idiots, fully drunk, jumping from a cliff and then crying about their severe injuries.
Completely idiots who think that f... more then 2 women per night is a great deal. And the stupid looking girls...
Respect for Grandma who fortunately survived the accident. What happened with the careless motorcycle driver? Hit and Run?
Aussies and Co! You should be deeply ashamed to draw such a picture of your country abroad.:icon_mad:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Relax Ozzies every country has it's "bogans" to be ashamed of and yours really aren't anything special. Many of them are trying so hard to be "bad" it's heart warming.

You should see some of the English kids in the Greek islands or, worse yet, at home. Many name them the 4th generation "Evil Poor" and unfortunately they are.

Germany has it's riff-raff called Neo-Nazis and the American brand of idiot is armed to the teeth to add to the havoc caused.

Joe Writeson

Jul 30, 2013
Indonesia
Evil Poor, Chavs, Bogans, White Trash ... scum! We didn't have the likes of them in my young days...mindless violence? If anyone tried that we just kicked the shit out of them... good days they were... fun on the beaches with Mod and Rockers...laughs on the terraces with the Boot Boys... aye we didn't put up with any nonsense back then...

hadodi

Nov 8, 2013
NE Bali
Excellent, Markit! But you might agree that we do not need such ... on the island. They should stay where they belong.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Excellent, Markit! But you might agree that we do not need such ... on the island. They should stay where they belong.

Actually (surprisingly?) I don't.

The more any people travel the better it is for them.

A sage old man once said "A rolling stone gathers no moss, but it does get a certain polish".

As long as the Bogans stay south of the Gotso all's well. If they venture northwards then they're not Bogans - simple.

BKT

Apr 2, 2010
Auckland/Singaraja
You obviously did not watch the film. She was looking

So she saw him and pulled out right in front of him? That makes it even worse.

When you pull out onto a road you keep to the left so other motorcyclists can go around.

SaltyCandidCutworm.gif

Attachments

• gif.jpg
    gif.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
So she saw him and pulled out right in front of him? That makes it even worse.

When you pull out onto a road you keep to the left so other motorcyclists can go around.

0fb1d7a558189a46d9bdc52c1681b111.gif

I like how they first film her face, then have a cut in the movie, she then gets hit, you see no face, next shot is in the car. That's how stuntman do it! Still, it was probably her. You would think that as a long time expat she knows how to drive.

Last edited:

Dunaden

Nov 18, 2012
Noosa Heads
Yeah they were filming her, then as she pulls onto the road the "cameraman" appears to get "woozy" and films the concrete....and then miraculously/oddly the camera rises to street level again.....this "show"has about as much to do with Bali as the Wizard of Oz....ohhh I'm gonna take my dog down the street to pick up....what a spastic

Joe Writeson

Jul 30, 2013
Indonesia
She pulls almost to the crown of the road ... nuff said ... just lucky it wasn't a truck or a bus ... or a drunken Aussie tourist as according to the programme that's all there is on Bali!

samsiam

Feb 2, 2014
You can see there was a cut between her looking and then pulling out....so how long was the cut and did she look again after the pause....doubt it by the looks of it