sudarma

Jan 7, 2012
Jimbaran Bali
I am asking here what business more effective to start now in Bali.

Hello, I would like to let you know what business is good in Bali with the budget $100.000 up to $150.000. There is many way such as villa for rent, rent cars, Bali cruse (this is need big invest) ,etc. But I recommend you to make accommodation for rent. This I am doing now.

Wayan

oakbamboo

Jan 12, 2012
wayan or sudarma (your username), your name is balinese .. are you balinese? well i am thinking about guest house but budget is about 700-800juta.. is it possible to get a good one with that budget? i guess it depends the location and size.. and small means lower income.. but better than to buy something without bank loan

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Quite amazing to be able to fit 10 rooms on 1.5 are of land with space for 15 bikes.

sudarma

Jan 7, 2012
Jimbaran Bali
wayan or sudarma (your username), your name is balinese .. are you balinese? well i am thinking about guest house but budget is about 700-800juta.. is it possible to get a good one with that budget? i guess it depends the location and size.. and small means lower income.. but better than to buy something without bank loan

Hi Oakbamboo, Ya my name is, (wayan sudarma) I am a Balinese living in Jimbaran. With the budget 800 juta, you will be able to buy a house with 3 bed rooms, living room, bathroom, kithcen and garden. I have my good friend in Jimbaran would like to sell the house(good house). I can help you if you want, you can inbox me.

Wayan

oakbamboo

Jan 12, 2012
yeah spicyayam isn't that amazing to fit 10 rooms and 15 bikes in 150 sqm! this is more like rumah kos and not guesthouse to me..

but still thanks to balibule for suggesting

oakbamboo

Jan 12, 2012
hi wayan, i am new member, barely 10 posts so i cant pm you.. give me your email address and i will email you.. btw why you out ' tourist' in your profile if you are balinese :icon_wink:

enduringcreat

Dec 7, 2011
Hey there :)

Regarding the current situation in Bali.
What business could / should be started?
Suppose the amount of investment from US$ 100 000 to 150 000.
Now we are thinking about a small hotel or a cafe.
Let's discuss any ideas.

Im a fully trained chef with a great deal of experience! I was thinking of opening a restaurant in Bali 6 months ago! I looked around and spoke to many people already involved with catering whether its villas or restaurants or bars! My opinion is this DONT OPEN ANOTHER RESTAURANT. Im so glad i didnt I did however open a clothes shop and the returns have been phenomenal- Im not chained to it day and night!Its a great investment package. But i have to sell because my family has to go back to westernhood! And im looking for an interested buyer!

doximova

Jan 13, 2011
Hi

here is a website that lists companies for sale in bali if you want to purchase an exisiting one.

when you buy a business you need someone to do the purchase and transfer

hi
can you tell me the website with companies for sale
Thanks!

bali chef

Nov 17, 2011
how about opening small pizza cafe and bar?

Hey there :)

Regarding the current situation in Bali.
What business could / should be started?
Suppose the amount of investment from US$ 100 000 to 150 000.
Now we are thinking about a small hotel or a cafe.
Let's discuss any ideas.

hi, let me know if you are interested to be my financial partner. iam willing to open small pizza cafe and bar outside kuta area. detail will be discuss with you
contact me at mobile: 087862877428
thanks

Rick

May 8, 2012
Perth / Ubud
Ubud desperately needs a good Western tailor. There are plenty in Kuta, Legian and Nusa Dua. So it just needs someone to rent some space and select an existing operator to partner with and an Ubud branch.

sakumabali

Apr 2, 2010
Ubud desperately needs a good Western tailor. There are plenty in Kuta, Legian and Nusa Dua. So it just needs someone to rent some space and select an existing operator to partner with and an Ubud branch.

Hi Rick, where's a good tailor in Nusa Dua?

Cheers!