C

CanonMan

Hi all,
Long time poster here and snapper of the odd pic or three. Just wanted to let one small cat, call it a kitten, out of the bag. Imaging has always been possibly the driving force of our small brand to which end we've bitten the bullet and will be opening a small liquid imaging gallery somewhere in the Sanur region within the next two months. Have found and agreed terms on the location so getting that ready and all the associated elements that need to be addressed. Apart from the Ocean scenes I normally post here I also dabble in a lot of high speed and macro style photography all to do with liquids. Studies on liquid interactions using elements with varying viscosity characteristics etc. Sounds Geeky, I guess it is, but in the end the result is some pretty thought provoking scenes.

As a result I wanted to give a heads up that our current office in Sanur, JL Danau Buyan (6 Point Building), will have two months left to run its contract and will be available as of August 1st. Rent is Rp2.9juta per month, Rp2,650,000 + Rp250,000 for services for 32.5m2 office space in a secure setting. If anyone is interested they can contact me either through this forum, PM or email mark at liquidmocean dot com

Cheers,
Mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, sounds great. I think you are the hardest working person on the forum!

There are a number of folk on this forum who work in many different ways. It may be the person who has opened a new office, it may be the guy who works FIFO from Australia, it may be his wife who stays in Bali and looks after the children on a 24/7 basis, it may be the woman who runs a small resort.
It may be the person who designs web sites, it may be the guy who operates two hotels, a restaurant and five private villas, it may be the guy who works 72 hours a week, it may be the women who runs a welfare group looking after the disabled. It may be the woman who does hours of charity work.
All of the above people actually contribute to this forum.
I have found them all to be special in their own way. To single out any one person as the hardest worker or the best is something I could never do.

Maybe you shouldn't take a turn of phrase so seriously?

Just saying.

Apart from the Ocean scenes I normally post here I also dabble in a lot of high speed and macro style photography all to do with liquids. Studies on liquid interactions using elements with varying viscosity characteristics etc. Sounds Geeky, I guess it is, but in the end the result is some pretty thought provoking scenes.

A little bit like what this guy is doing in Ubud Home – Infinity Gallery, Bali ?

Yeah, something similar. Liquid is just so incredible in it's actions and reactions when it collides with itself or other elements.

An image used to illustrate surface tension.

RainbowTension.jpg

Cheers.
Mark

Mark, that photo is amazing. And so completely different from the man making offerings you recently posted. I'm a big fan of your work.

Cheers pollyanna,
I like all elements of photography. Will soon try my hand at villa and architectural imagery with a villa shoot lined up for Friday. Just hope the weather gets a tad better.

Thanks again, appreciated.
Mark.

Back