lewod

Hi everyone, I have just been accepted to start working in WA. I am considering renting out my house in Sydney and because the job supplies accommodation and flights to and from Perth from site I was thinking why not long lease a villa in Bali. I am wanting to find out how many times per year can you enter and leave Indonesia. I have heard of up to 6 times a year. Also I would then like to sub-lease the villa whilst I am at work. Can anybody help me with these enquiries? Thanks Mike

You can enter Bali as many times as you like, just pay VOA & your in:icon_mrgreen:.

I have a number of friends doing this. One has a swing of one week on and one week off. He has had no trouble coming in and out of Bali 26 times per year.
Forget about sub-leasing the villa. It is just not practical. Actually depending on your roster you may be better off looking at staying in a small hotel.
Paying $20 per day when you are here is better than paying thousands of dollars in advance.

When did they change that goldminer?

Looking at my passport and was I in bali on a voa last month (entry 16 april), there is a big shiny half page sticker for entry and a stamp out. My December 2010 entry only has stamps though, but I heard they get real cranky and want a page to themselves each time.

Tiggy, I will ask my mate about his passport and the stamps. I have not left Indonesia since 2006 so really have no idea on that score.
He travels in and out via Darwin. In December Air Asia released a $130 return airfare deal. He purchased 10 of them. So for the first 20 weeks of the year he has only paid $1,300 for return airfares.
There are guys I know working in Australia, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Africa who are all based in Bali on a fly in fly out basis.

When did they change that goldminer?

Looking at my passport and was I in bali on a voa last month (entry 16 april), there is a big shiny half page sticker for entry and a stamp out. My December 2010 entry only has stamps though, but I heard they get real cranky and want a page to themselves each time.
Thats strange then, i last flew into Bali in Feb, and only had a stamp.....

Back