matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
Hi Thanks for the great info....now does anyone know of a good cheap hotel for a family to stay in while doing the visa run?
Previously, I stayed at Lloyd's Inn in Lloyds Road. It's close to Somerset MRT station and to Orchard Road.

It's simple, budget accommodation and very clean, although it doesn't have a pool. If you send the owner, Sim an email she'll answer you very promptly.

LLOYD's INN _ Reservation Form
Lloyd's Inn (Singapore, Singapore) - Inn Reviews - TripAdvisor

Singapore hotels are, on the whole, quite expensive. I also want to go to Singapore on a shopping trip in the next couple of months and have looked at staying at The Strand. Reviews on Trip Advisor look good for a budget hotel.

Welcome to Strand Hotel Singapore
Strand Hotel (Singapore, Singapore) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor

Feb 7, 2011
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to update and give a reference for Mohammad(65-9732-4482) in Singapore.

He is very professional and courteous. He delivers as promises and is always on time. Could't ask for better service.

He helped me with a Social Visa for Bali. He required the following.

1) Sponsor Letter
2) Copy of Sponsor's Kita's
3) 2 Passport Photos
4) Your Passport
5) 170 Singapore Dollars

Within 24 hours - done.

odez999

Jul 4, 2011
175 SGD (65 SGD visa fee included) 60 day tourist / SOSBUD visa ? And it is done in same day ?

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Why Management don't make a sticky out of this I don't know - with over 12000 views it's gotta be the most viewed thread on the forum or close anyway.

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
Why Management don't make a sticky out of this I don't know - with over 12000 views it's gotta be the most viewed thread on the forum or close anyway.

Your wish is my command. :p

Last edited by a moderator: