pollyanna

Has anyone had any dealings with PT. Rami Formality Services? I first contacted Bali IDE. They said they didn't have an import license for pets and gave me the name of Ms. Indah at the above company. If anyone has worked with them or knows their reputation it would give me a lot of reassurance.

Hi Pollyanna, did you ever get any feedback on this or proceed to use them? I'm also looking at using them so would appreciate any comments you might have.

Hi Pollyanna, did you ever get any feedback on this or proceed to use them? I'm also looking at using them so would appreciate any comments you might have.

Mark, sorry, I can't help. We didn't use them. We used another agent for our visas. Is it a visa agent you're looking for?

Yes I'd like some thoughts on this also as I hoped to bring my mini jack russel over (from The Mask) :) just keep her away from all the other dogs!

@marks, PMA..is being discussed on another thread. maybe you can find some info there.
@dunaden, bringing dogs/cats etcetc..has been discussed about over and over, and basically nothing has changed in the last 6 years, so I am sure when using the searchbox you will find exactly where to go and what to do.

Thanks Gilbert, I will try and dig deeper, I've read about bribes and stuff but will look some more. All us newbies must get in your(and a few others) nerves :)

@dunaden..no worries, not getting on my nerves in any way, what I meant with 'has been discussed over and over' was ; that it is still illegal but people still do it.
but this is an old threat titled "visa agent recommendation"...
I can say without any doubt that there are no visa agents or agencies that do importing of animals.
try groovy pets in the searchbox...that should get you some theads I think.

Hey MarkS I used Bali expat services for all my Sos bud visas and for our kitas recently. Iv found them quick and great to deal with. Im not affiliated with them just think they're worth recommending.

Thanks Gibbndip. I have contacted them but haven't heard back yet. Obviously I just need to find time to call as that has always produced better results with other agents! At the moment, playing that wonderful game of working out if there is a legal alternative to a PMA for what I want to do.

Back