Annam

Oct 6, 2011
kerobokan
I am looking for a villa/house long term. Needed from February. Good budget. Near AIS. 3 or 4 bedrooms, fully furnished, pool and on one level.We won't be coming till February. I guess it would be more wise to get to Bali and see what is available rather than making any commitment prior to arriving. Any comments/suggestions?

phil170258

Feb 13, 2011
Absolutely, you should wait until you get here. There is so much accommodation that is not advertised eg we found our place which is a perfect family house for us from a sign nailed to a tree.

And I'd be very very wary of renting something (and probably paying a years rent up front) sight unseen. Who knows, there might be a five story hotel being built right next door!

So rent something short term (maybe give yourself a month) Bali Advertiser is a good place to start and then, literally, get on a bike and have a look around.

It took us 2 weeks of hard work to find the right villa (and you are looking for a villa not a house) fo us. So many of the villas out there are so not suitable for families with younger kids.

hope this helps
Phil

Apr 26, 2011
I have a stunning two bedroom two bathroom house in Sanur, that is available feb next year. 6.2 million a month. This could be your short term accommodation while you find your bigger long term house?
Aimee