Just wondering if anyone has more to add to the Ubud vegetarian list. I'd be interested in expanding. (Yes, I realize I left off Bali Buddha above - sort of an obvious choice for so many vegetarians here. I also accidentally left off Warung Sopa which is fairly new and always buzzing. A very different take on nasi campur, and I've heard that they have excellent soup which I haven't tried yet.

Oh and a quick question - has anyone ever felt like they've had a temporary rock in their stomach after eating at certain establishments here? I think it really only happened in the first few weeks of living here, but I've since avoided a few places because of that feeling. Maybe I should brave up and give them another try. Might have just been my body getting used to the food scene here.

Just wondering if anyone has more to add to the Ubud vegetarian list. I'd be interested in expanding. (Yes, I realize I left off Bali Buddha above - sort of an obvious choice for so many vegetarians here. I also accidentally left off Warung Sopa which is fairly new and always buzzing. A very different take on nasi campur, and I've heard that they have excellent soup which I haven't tried yet.

We loved our lunch at Seniman Coffee on Jalan Sriwedari a couple of days ago. It isn't a vegetarian cafe but they do have some vegetarian options. My Brie and cashew panini was really delicious. And the coffee presentation is entertaining if you sit at the coffee bar.

Back