Ronaldinbali

May 12, 2011
Free lance property consultant offers you the right choice according budget. Yearly rental properties for location Kerobokan, Denpasar, Renon, Sanur, Geger beach and Jimbaran, offering 2 until 6 bedroom properties in various locations. I know lots of Balinese entrepreneurs, because I am Balinese myself, with their own properties available for rent. Direct from the owner. Because I am free lance I have no further cost then only the normal commission arrangements by the owner. So no overpriced properties. - satisfaction guaranteed.

Don’t hesitate to call or sms for more information +62 (0) 8133896080

Attachments

• Foto004.jpg
    Foto004.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 96

Heather Blaise

Apr 10, 2016
Hi There,

I am looking for a 1 bedroom in Ubud for 1 month with wifi, pool, hot water, tv, kitchen, quiet but walk to market and restaurants.
I have a 2 year old, so needs to be child friendly. Would like something around 7 million for the month. I also need a nanny full-time if you know anyone.
Thank you,

Heather

Fortunny

Mar 6, 2018
Free lance property consultant offers you the right choice according budget. Yearly rental properties for location Kerobokan, Denpasar, Renon, Sanur, Geger beach and Jimbaran, offering 2 until 6 bedroom properties in various locations. I know lots of Balinese entrepreneurs, because I am Balinese myself, with their own properties available for rent. Direct from the owner. Because I am free lance I have no further cost then only the normal commission arrangements by the owner. So no overpriced properties. - satisfaction guaranteed.

Don’t hesitate to call or sms for more information +62 (0) 8133896080