davita

Mar 13, 2012
Well I've read this thread from the start -the media hasn't tainted tourism-the scum who murder Australians etc in Bali have. I'm a chef-are you serious-food poisoning -by accident- yeah maybe if they BOTH had a nut allergy and injected a KG of ground peanuts....???
And for those that say they can't-"can't"s probably a word YOU use frequently?! These people were murdered-end of case. Just like Deni north and tonnes of others...and wow the Bali police say "no foul play" was found....wankers.....

I'll refrain from responding to the above because later news yesterday morning says that the bodies have not yet been released to Australia...
Bali deaths: police delay return of Noeline Bischoff and daughter Yvana's bodies to Australia - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

However, if the poster is an Australian citizen, to answer his question (quote) "What I want to know is when is the Pathetic Australian etc government going to actually step in and do something about this?" I'm sure we would all be interested to read a copy of his written request to his own Government for an answer, and their response.

Last edited:

Dunaden

Nov 18, 2012
Noosa Heads
Yes, all the people that have been killed isn't enough. I just need to write a letter to them and they'll fix it! Why didn't I think of that?!

davita

Mar 13, 2012
According to Bali Daily the bodies were flown to Brisbane on a Virgin flight last night Friday 10 Jan.
The report says investigators did not carry out an autopsy, at the request of the family, and the laboratory tests conducted on bile and medication did not contain any suspicious substances.
The Bali Police stress that their investigation is in coordination with the Australian Federal Police and would continue.

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
A big why on my head on their decision to reject autopsy???

Or maybe they did the autopsy already and decided to not publish the result?

Dunaden

Nov 18, 2012
Noosa Heads
Or maybe a Balinese autopsy will come up with that old chestnut "nothing suspicious discovered".....ughh...give me strength.....sorry to be a wet blanket guys....but I could see a person dieing of 87 stab wounds and that's what they'd say!

davita

Mar 13, 2012
A big why on my head on their decision to reject autopsy???

Or maybe they did the autopsy already and decided to not publish the result?

1. It would logically appear that the family, as Dunaden succinctly puts, do not trust the Indonesian authority and possible cover-up. It is possible that a post-mortem could be done in Australia. However, if that autopsy found evidence of a crime committed in Bali, don't know how that could subsequently be investigated.

2. It is unlikely otherwise I'm sure, when the family see the bodies, there would be a media outcry. Also, the Australian Consul has been on the scene in Bali since day one of the tragedy.....it makes no sense they would be complicit!

Until something substantive comes from an autopsy, if carried out in Australia....the rest is pure speculation.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Bali have ruled out criminal activity - read; poison.

Nothing else will carry you off with the speed that these poor girls BOTH went with.

29+ medicines in their possession at the time of death some of which were INJECTABLE anti allergic compounds. Folks nobody buys anti allergic(S) unless they have a problem there.

Will eat the sandal without cheese if if wasn't some allergy that polished them both off.

Move over Sherlock.

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
Will eat the sandal without cheese if if wasn't some allergy that polished them both off.

Have you eaten a sandal since the exchange rate not hit 15 by year(2013) end ? or are you waiting to eat a pair of sandals :icon_question:

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
In the spirit of wanting to know the truth, the family could have ask the govt of OZ to send their own guy to oversee the autopsy if needed, it happened before and I can't see why it cant be done again, but I'm not the family, so we'll see the outcome.

In my opinion, if there were a criminal act, waiting more extra days to do anything in OZ would give the perpetrator a chance to run:grief:

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
In the spirit of wanting to know the truth, the family could have ask the govt of OZ to send their own guy to oversee the autopsy if needed, it happened before and I can't see why it cant be done again, but I'm not the family, so we'll see the outcome.

And who would've paid for that?

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
And who would've paid for that?

you mean if the govt wouldn't pay for it? You just put pressure on your govt officials via mass media:devilish:
If your family can go on a holiday to Bali, it show you are not what I called "poor"
Why does people ask about the money first if its not for holiday or a party?

FYI, Indonesia govt also has had several local autopsy overseen in Malaysia and Singapore when a few questioning details appeared when Indo citizens died on several suspected criminal case there

Last edited:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Yeah Ferdie - don't take no shit from these Bule bastards!

I'm sure as can be that if Bali had done an autopsy there would have been enough left for Oz to do it again if they didn't want to believe the Indo one. So it basically comes down to respecting the wishes of the family if there is no criminal action in play and the Balinese ruled that out before agreeing to the transfer.

Normy

Jul 22, 2012
Perth, Sanur
Oz tv this morning showed the plane arrival and the unloading of the body containers. These were loaded into an undertaker type vehicle and transported to an establishment were autopsies are to carried out. Don't know when this will take place.

Dunaden

Nov 18, 2012
Noosa Heads
A Victorian man has "reportedly" got food poisoning after eating at this same restaurant....wow....anyone want to buy a restaurant that's gonna close down?!

davita

Mar 13, 2012
A Victorian man has "reportedly" got food poisoning after eating at this same restaurant....wow....anyone want to buy a restaurant that's gonna close down?!

I wouldn't want to run any restaurant as many who are in that business tell me how much hard work it is!

However, I would be interested to know which restaurant you are referring and where is this 'report' of a food poisoning of a Victorian man?

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Davita....Its the 'Budda Restaurant", in Padang Bai...

Thanks Lea...I found it searching under 'Buddha Restaurant Padang Bai Resort' and an Australian media report. It also says a Victorian man said he was ill after eating at the same restaurant but it appears to be a different day. Apparently the detective in Bali phoned this information to the family and the man has been located. So far no more info on that.
I guess we should all wait and see the result of the post-mortem in Queensland.

Dunaden

Nov 18, 2012
Noosa Heads
Yes sounds like its not far away....they've finished it...I'm guessing the family know...next 24-72 hours I reckon....just a thought....if you were in the families shoes is there any possible reason why you would'nt publicly announce they'd been poisoned? If that was the case....which it may not be...but what do you think?

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
Some reports say they died of a heart attack. It doesn't say what caused the hard attack.