Suggestions and ideas for the forum

bambang

Jan 4, 2009
It's called censorship, period, and you are just asking the administrator to be more than just that: he is NOT the Thought Police.

Rubbish there are already a long list of rules on this forum. This new rule should be at the top of the list especially on a so called expat site whose members should know better.

The "thought police"? Also rubbish. Think what you like just don't offend others by putting obnoxious ideas into words.

bambang

Jan 4, 2009
lumumba said:
yes, yes, yes. Some one who drive the motorbike the way they ALL (98% of them) do-DO NOT have the brain/intelligence to understand ANYTHING about safety and also don't give a sh** if they hit anyone else on their way and send them to hospital or under ground.

I think you curry a HUGE chip on your shoulder, shake it out or maybe you need someone to do it for you, CAPISCI
Disrespectful, rude, racist, intolerant, threatening and just plain wrong.

A perfect example of what I am talking about.

bambang

Jan 4, 2009
lumumba I think you should excuse yourself from this debate. I really think you are too stupid to participate.

lumumba

Sep 17, 2008
Bandung-Bali-Jakarta
My dear bambang the chip on your shoulder it is so heavy that makes you replay to me using the wrong place. you also keep on and on with something you CAN'T win in a million years:p :p :p

lumumba

Sep 17, 2008
Bandung-Bali-Jakarta
If I'm stupid you are very sick, i have told you at the beginning of the year and I tell you again: you English education was a waist of time
And I should think you should be excuse from this forum

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
@bambang
You should take a look in the mirror...but you don't have to excuse yourself from the forum...although you yourself are disrespectful, racist, intolerant, and plain wrong with certain statements...furthermore, posting under different aliasses...even to the point of answering yourself..now in my book that is sick/strange/stupid (take your pic)
being proud of what you are (Indonesian) is pretty stupid too...you didn't do nothing to be born Indonesian...you're lucky (in your mind) your parents are Indonesian and that's why you are Indonesian....Just wondering what or why exactly are you so proud of?

btw "capisce" is not threating...just means 'understand'

@JC, I agree, there's nothing to gain by censoring the forum too much.

@spicyayam, if you want I can ask a friend to fiddle around with his computer, to come up with some idea's for logo's, as for a slogan I'll rack my brain around it later this afternoon..

@lumumba, In another string I have given up to shine a light (no pun intented, but still funny,hahahaha) into someones deluted and closed small mindedness..

bambang

Jan 4, 2009
ciao pappagallo

Read lumumba's post again and you will see the threat. I don't think your English comprehension is anywhere near as good as you like to think it is.

Another temporary expat. If you know what I mean?

bambang

Jan 4, 2009
being proud of what you are (Indonesian) is pretty stupid too

Posting your photo on the net and making derogatory comments about my country is not exactly clever.

If you know what I mean?

aquaman

Apr 6, 2009
You might have fired your last shot there Bambang :roll: Threatening other forum members shouldn't be tolerated!!! Whether right or wrong with some of your opinions your aggresive postings do nothing to help your cause. What is the real reason you joined this forum? Hmm I wonder!

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
bambang said:
I don't think your English comprehension is anywhere near as good as you like to think it is.
same could be said about you..(and another member already did so repeatedly).
You are taking bits of sentences and putting them out of context.
I asked you why are you proud? or for what achievements Indonesia made?
you then resort to threats, instead of simply answering a simple question :roll: ..
can't settle this with words can you?
bambang said:
Posting your photo on the net and making derogatory comments about my country is not exactly clever.

If you know what I mean?

if you feel you need to act on your threats you're welcome to try.
FYI many have tried, many have paid a price for it.
btw, have you considered the possibility that maybe it's not out of stupidity, but has an entirely different reason...

bambang

Jan 4, 2009
I asked you why are you proud?
I don't answer questions containing presumptuous inferences. Ok?

if you feel you need to act on your threats you're welcome to try.
FYI many have tried, many have paid a price for it.
Ha ha... threats? You're a sensitive little thing. With a big dose of naivety.

As another poster was fond of saying expats such as yourself ebb and flow like the tide. Especially those with a habit of slagging off Indonesia.

We shall see what we shall see.

I'm so looking forward to it.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Expand the code of conduct to prohibit racist and bigotted remarks.

I don't think you need a rule for this. It goes without saying. Actually I would prefer not to need any "rules" on this site.

calitobali

Jul 10, 2008
better yet a new tab. For now mimpi hover over the link and click with your scroll wheel on your mouse. It will open in a new tab.

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
I don't answer questions containing presumptuous inferences. Ok?
Why not?
Why are you here?
Why don't you do something constructive for your own country?
Why are you pestering expats?
Why don't you simply bugger off?
Are you a trainee terrorist?
Getting low on your medications or did your mental hospital kick you out?

Normally, I don't question presumptuous and untreated individuals, especially if they exhibit a double-digit IQ. In your case, that may already be an overestimate.

Last "question" for you to ponder upon.
Why don't you go away and leave everybody else here alone?

You're needed somewhere else, perhaps, but not here!
IMHO

:evil:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Press the Control button at the same time you "click" on the link. In firefox it opens a new tab and in Internut Explurger it opens a new window. I think - don't use Microsift myself :eek: