Suggestions and ideas for the forum

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I'm with Balebule on this. It would be great if we could police ourselves and if a post has nothing in it except personal, unpleasant comments about another member then the comments could be made in a PM. If we can't police ourselves I'd like for their to be a guideline on what can be posted and then enforce it.

Like on the previous forum, there is a report feature which you can click on and report any post that you believe is unacceptable here on the forum.

calitobali

Jul 10, 2008
On top of that problem, when in the main section of the forum, after I have read all of the posts in a certain forum, the icon just remains as a "new posts" icon. This is pretty annoying, because I will think someone has posted something new, only to into that particular forum and there are no new posts.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
On top of that problem, when in the main section of the forum, after I have read all of the posts in a certain forum, the icon just remains as a "new posts" icon. This is pretty annoying, because I will think someone has posted something new, only to into that particular forum and there are no new posts.

I have adjusted this setting, which is supposed to be more server intensive, but does what I think you are asking.

Let me know if it is better.

Butch

Feb 26, 2007
South Gippsland
I can read the forum on my mobile but takes a lot of scrolling around.

Does the forum software allow you to set it to automatically detect access form a smart phone or similar and adjust formatting to suit?

It's nice to be able to easily read the forum in places where you wouldn't take a laptop. :icon_wink:

Denis

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
I can read the forum on my mobile but takes a lot of scrolling around.

Does the forum software allow you to set it to automatically detect access form a smart phone or similar and adjust formatting to suit?

It's nice to be able to easily read the forum in places where you wouldn't take a laptop. :icon_wink:

Denis

Yes, this is definitely possible and will look into how this can be set up.

mimpimanis

Nov 4, 2003
Kuta, Lombok
www.mimpimanis.com
it would be nice to see who is ACTUALLY online rather than the few thousand that have been online in the last however long..... I didnt log in for a few days and when I opened the forum there was my name as logged in!

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
it would be nice to see who is ACTUALLY online rather than the few thousand that have been online in the last however long..... I didnt log in for a few days and when I opened the forum there was my name as logged in!

That problem should now be fixed.