G

Gurkha

I'll make a deal with you - You don,t read my posts and I will not read the totally crass, self aggrandizing and disparaging drivel that you write.
You really need to get out a bit more and possibly find some useful employment.

G

Gurkha

Of course - the Dutch must regard the East with some trepidation - How many times did the Teutons walk all over you guys?

bjbjrowe

Apr 13, 2012
Kansas, USA
Markit, yes, your posts are usually crass but I love reading your posts! You keep it interesting! After reading posts on this forum, what sane person is going to expect anything else? Per one of your recent postings, I was surprised to learn you were from the States! Someday I'd love to meet up. I'd bring you some cheese but I don't know how I'd get it from Kansas to Bali without stinking up my luggage!

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
I don't know how I'd get it from Kansas to Bali without stinking up my luggage!

Zip lock plastic baggies work great but not in your carry on luggage since it a long flight and you may eat Markits cheese :icon_lol:

bakung

May 4, 2011
Markit, yes, your posts are usually crass but I love reading your posts! You keep it interesting! After reading posts on this forum, what sane person is going to expect anything else? Per one of your recent postings, I was surprised to learn you were from the States! Someday I'd love to meet up. I'd bring you some cheese but I don't know how I'd get it from Kansas to Bali without stinking up my luggage!

You mean they are not all like that ?. :icon_e_confused:

bakung

May 4, 2011
To the Audience and Popcorn Munchers. I will be in Mongolia for the next year and do not know if it will be possible to post anything on this forum. Obviously, my predilection for annoying ex- Brit colonials like Markit will have to be shelved for the moment - But watch this space!

Does this mean i have to dish out refunds :livid:.

G

Gurkha

Dear Bakung, my sincerest apologies for causing you to be in a bind, especially that you have now cornered the popcorn futures market. Obviously I would like to delegate my duties - Interested?

Joe Writeson

Jul 30, 2013
Indonesia
Very hard to get a rfund in Indo . don't forget my commissions tho ,I accept cash ( all currencys) even paypal and skill :icon_wink:

...friggin Paypal... 'The world's favourite way to transfer money'...that is until they have got YOUR money ...which when it becomes THEIR money they will put every obstacle under the sun in the way of making it YOUR money again.. .no mention in their blurb of 'holding' funds in transit for 21 days whilst your account is 'verified' ... no mention that you cannot access your funds 'instantly' ...unless you submit your credit card details and despite the fact they state 'or debit card' any transaction with a 'debit card' is rejected...they also send out these patronising first person emails out 'feeling your frustration' and 'we are just here to help' but sorry about all this but it is 'for security reasons as YOUR online safety is important to us'

Complete and utter total SHITE....sent this ...

So my understanding is if I do NOT give you my CC details or buy unwanted stuff on Ebay then I cannot have MY money from you.
Please answer YES or NO.

That was over a week ago....still no response

bakung

May 4, 2011
Very hard to get a rfund in Indo . don't forget my commissions tho ,I accept cash ( all currencys) even paypal and skill
:icon_wink:

Have to wait for the commission i am afraid ( was barred for doing too many dodgy deals ) but i have noted it down for the future just dont hold your breath. :icon_mrgreen:

bakung

May 4, 2011
Dear Bakung, my sincerest apologies for causing you to be in a bind, especially that you have now cornered the popcorn futures market. Obviously I would like to delegate my duties - Interested?
Hi hi brings back memories, had a duel with Markit before but it sort of faded away, but i will give it some thought :beaten:

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
I am still worried about smoke and the patties around him. Smoke are you bringing one or two of these patties to the Ducks Nutz tomorrow?
Gurkha, I live in Sanur opposite acres of trees. There are trees along the beach and open fields large enough to park hundreds of cars.
There are plentiful areas of rice fields. Many local folk do not even know these area exist so it is unlikely that tourists will know. (luckily)

G

Gurkha

Well, You are extremely fortunate to have a view - most of the views are fast disappearing or are smothered in plastic.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Jeez I wish we had more women on this forum, at least they have some intelligence and balls.

The smell of old testosterone is almost stifling around this thread.

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
The smell of old testosterone is almost stifling around this thread.

That will be enough of the "old" comments thank you! When are you coming out of the cave, out of the hermit town and having a beer with real men in Sanur? (we have cheese) Christ in Sanur we even let women into the Man Shed. Mind you some of them tend to look a bit like men.

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
I am still worried about smoke and the patties around him. Smoke are you bringing one or two of these patties to the Ducks Nutz tomorrow?
Gurkha, I live in Sanur opposite acres of trees. There are trees along the beach and open fields large enough to park hundreds of cars.
There are plentiful areas of rice fields. Many local folk do not even know these area exist so it is unlikely that tourists will know. (luckily)

I think so the main one will be coming with her sister and sisters husband .. means I MUST be on best behavior :icon_razz: I have met her sister but could be another one ?

Lots of tree'd land by you no.idea and so close to the beaches..