G

Gurkha

"But what do I know? " - I rest my case

While I am not an 'asshole', I do have one - and have decided to name it 'Markit'.

And I must congratulate you on your last post, only one single 'fucking' , no 'shit' ( though I did notice you referring to 'forum compost' whatever that may be?) etc. so at least your literacy is improving!

If you find my posts offending, don't read them!

Last edited by a moderator:

bakung

May 4, 2011
muskets.jpg

Markit v Gurkha tickets on sale now, please pm Bakung for best prices.

Last edited:
G

Gurkha

Talk about something being stuck in a black hole!
(Click to enlarge)
Markit-ing.jpg

G

Gurkha

Dear Davita,
Not a problem at all !. I would certainly like to see less f'ing and blinding on the forum. In my opinion, swearing is a sign of a poor education, or misspent youth! and there's nothing wrong with a good bit of intelligent repartee, or dry humour.

"Kapar hunne bhanda, marne ramrochha"

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
I will buy some as long as you deliver

Bloody hell mate are you finally going to give out your residential address? I recall you inviting me to your housewarming 6 months back, however you cleverly forgot to provide the address.
See you at the Ducks Nutz on Saturday.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Gurkha.....your response #31 and others reminds me of a joke about a group of deaf and dumb people.
They were signing jokes and all falling about laughing.
A new guy arrives, jumps in and signs his joke...nobody laughs...so he signs another...again, no mirth. So he asks why his jokes aren't funny.
One member signed........."it isn't the jokes...it's the way you tell em!":hopelessness:

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
G

Gurkha

In Lovely Sanur surround by rice patties :friendly_wink:

I didn't think there were any 'patties' left in Sanur. It's all getting covered in concrete like the rest of south Bali.

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
I didn't think there were any 'patties' left in Sanur. It's all getting covered in concrete like the rest of south Bali.

yup getting there but soon I going to buy the sign saying no buildings in the rice patties then buy the patties then remove my sign :excitement:

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
Gilbert, you really must try to be more observant!
At the international parcels section, on the East side of the post office ( I presume you know where East is?), there is a customs department office, staffed by 5 people.

Gurkha, you really have to try and not jump to conclusions (you'll come across a bit more smarter).
I am pretty observant, it just might help if I ever had been inside the postoffice at Renon..don't you agree?
Asking a Dutchman if he knows where east is, hahaha, you crack me up.......not.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Gurka I looked around, I really did, hard! But was totally unable to find any fucks to give about you or your opinions, advice, ideas, name, mother, drinking habits, etc, etc.

See to be part of a community, be it a leper colony or an internet forum, you have to have a shared interest. With us - zip! not a bean.

If you want to be taken seriously you have to work at it a bit and not just appear and shout a lot about ... well, not much actually.

The mangy dogs bark and the caravan moves on...