Our system works beautifully and we love the quality of our water. It has been tested and is as pure as Aqua bottled water. Our rainwater system has a first flush diverter. The water is collected in an underground tank. Before entering the house it goes through a large filter and also through a uv sterilizer.

ON the subject of first flush diverters......i recently went into Indo Solar power on Jl Sunset and looked at their first flush diverter.

I already have gutters on my house, and some small tanks.

I now want to add a flush diverter.

98$ for the diverter, 98$ for the "leaf eater".

Bit expensive i thought

The flush diverter is just a T piece, water comes in one horizontal side, falls down the vertical part of the T (which has a ball in it, and is basically a dead end) - when the water level comes up it pushes the ball up until the water can then continue along through to the other horizontal side of the T. Pretty simple.

If it doesnt rain for a while, the system is reset by opening the tap, draining the water in the vertical section of the T, so the ball falls back down to the bottom.

Problem is, its an Aussie product, and uses 100mm pipe.

Apparently very hard to get in Indo now, as its all 4" here.

Does anyone know where I can get some 100mm pipe and fittings here??

From the same shop who sold / wants to sell you the flush diverter?

This is Indonesia Balibule....you should not better than to ask logical questions.

Its an imported product, from Oz.

The pipe and fittings they do not import.

So im looking for adapters and short lenghts.

I still havent bought it yet. I like the simplicity of it....but just cant get the bits and pieces to make it work.

You didnt seriously expect a shop in Bali to sell a product with the attachments to enable it function did you?

Try a ping pong ball and a drawing. Show it to your local tukang pipa and he'll whip up a workable version for you in no time and well under the $100 you mention. Might need a little tinkering for it to work but I'm sure they will get there.

Try a ping pong ball and a drawing. Show it to your local tukang pipa and he'll whip up a workable version for you in no time and well under the $100 you mention. Might need a little tinkering for it to work but I'm sure they will get there.

no prob Markit, send me the 4" ping pong ball and all get right on it....

Back