Billt4SF

Aug 4, 2014
Due to the fact that we go to Raja Ampa (Sorong) and other destinations for diving, it looks like we have to pan to overstay our visas, me for four days, my wife for ten days. She already overstayed once for two days.

We'll be coming back from Singapore. Will they let us back in?

Our agent says "yes". He called his contact at Immigrasi and he said "No problem". But I am checking around.

Markit I tried to PM you about this and I'm not sure if it went through.

Thanks,

Bill

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Markit I tried to PM you about this and I'm not sure if it went through.

Thanks,

Bill

No it didn't go through but that's just as well because have no clue about multiple overstaying and it's effects as have never heard of a similar situation.

Have also no clue who might actually know and give creditable info. Thought of you contacting Immi and simply asking but after I finished laughing at that silly idea I found no alternative...

sakumabali

Apr 2, 2010
Overstaying (a couple of days) is no problem but you need to pay for it. Best is you don't queue at all (cause they find the overstay for sure) but to go straight to immigration inside the airport, look guilty and take out your wallet. If I remember correctly it's 200-300.000 Rupiah / day

Billt4SF

Aug 4, 2014
Overstaying (a couple of days) is no problem but you need to pay for it. Best is you don't queue at all (cause they find the overstay for sure) but to go straight to immigration inside the airport, look guilty and take out your wallet. If I remember correctly it's 200-300.000 Rupiah / day

300, but this does not address my question.

- Bill

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I just heard from someone and saw the receipt from Immi who overstayed 1 month (they stamped her passport incorrectly and she didn't catch it) and paid 9 million Rupes! She still comes and goes without "let or hindrance" as the saying goes.