Not to worry guys the Beach House and Echo Beach will not be around for too much longer.
Meanwhile on the east side of the island
where :icon_rolleyes:" the sun kisses the beach every morning" :icon_rolleyes:
the Sal e Pepe Italian restaurant turns out a damn good pizza.

Yeah good one guys, hey BKT who do you reckon will win game 6??

I still think its anyones series mate, but I saw Lebron the other day and asked him for $1, but he only gave me 3 quarters :icon_mrgreen:

Wayan I don't think Motormouth wants you to physically change location as you're already in Cunggu, he means the location under your "wayansamy" forum screen name.

Not to worry guys the Beach House and Echo Beach will not be around for too much longer.
Meanwhile on the east side of the island
where :icon_rolleyes:" the sun kisses the beach every morning" :icon_rolleyes:
the Sal e Pepe Italian restaurant turns out a damn good pizza.

Hi No.Idea,

are you referring to the one in Sanur?

Whre is Echo Beach

no.idea, yes I heard that the eyesore that is Beach House, has not had their lease renewed.
BKT...don't worry about number 6...he's a gun, wait until Monday morning..GO MIAMI
wayansamy...your location cannot be Echo Beach...it doesn't exist..no map in the world says..Echo Beach, Bali.
As for me, I live in Canggu

ok eco beach it's canggu but canggu it's very big.like kerobokan area it s so big ;
it s better to say canggu south or north or west etc....:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Is it just me or do other people out there also have a problem with paying 3 times a nomal Indonesian worker's daily wage for a bit of bread with tomatos and cheese on it?

A whole chicken costs 25,000 - why does this place charge 3 times that? And I'm sure they get it a lot cheaper than I can!

soda costs 3000 - this place wants 5 times that.

OK if you are sitting in a beautiful area with great and attentative waiters then maybe - but this is a fecking take-away!

See I get sick of getting ripped off and I don't care who is doing it!

hi markit

i need to know where you can find a whole chicken at 25000 rp.Me i know chicken at 55000rp ,60000rp,70000 and mind 75000.But all cheapers use MSG not GOFAST.GOFAST prepare the chicken with imported olive oil and imported herbs may be you don t know the price of good olive oil and good herbs.
where you can find also a soft drink at 3000 rp.
and you don t know also how much is the salary of the workers.
if you want to buy quality ,you need to pay.if you need to eat cheaper you can not find quality.it s like this every where in a world and BALI is not a exception!!!
so thank you for your message ,now you know why the price is like this but we don t want to change a quality of our product.
thank

@markit...the wages since you have build your house, have gone up quite a bit.
bricklayer 60k a day, brickcarrier 35k a day as an example.
but you're right 15k for a **** :icon_rolleyes:...must be paying off investors :icon_lol:

@wayansamy,,, you're not telling me that you pay a better wage to your people then for example MC.D right? and you don't slaughter your own chickens I pressume, so you have no idea how they were processed,,could have been laced with formaldehyde.

For a really good chicken I drive about 45minutes to an hour from singaraja to Gillimanuk. Why?? because there's Rumah makan Ibu Lina, selling Ayam Betutu so mouthwatering good, that if you're not carefull you would bite off your fingers along with the chicken :icon_lol:
price 65k but it's a real chicken (not just bones and skin) oh and rice is included.

oh for sure i pay my staff better of mac do or pizza hut.
have you try only one time GOFAST,i think no .so before to speak try it and after we can speak together.
also for sure my clients don t want to go to gilimanik from canggu.
don t forget the name is gofast not goslow.
delivery in 30 mins.if you can go and back at gilimanuk in 3O mins tell me please.
GOFAST YOU TRY ,YOU LOVE!!!!

delivery in 30 minutes, if it comes too late it's free right? :icon_lol:
here's my adress. Jl. Mekar Sari, Panji. the only big white house you can't miss it.
my order : 1 chicken in Olive-oil with the imported herbs, and throw in two ****'s.
I would like my chicken to be hot and my drinks cold, not the other way around ok.

tiktok-tiktok-tiktok, clock is running

ps: under an hour from sing to gilli, trust me that's not fast,that's low flying:icon_wink:

hi markit

i need to know where you can find a whole chicken at 25000 rp.Me i know chicken at 55000rp ,60000rp,70000 and mind 75000.But all cheapers use MSG not GOFAST.GOFAST prepare the chicken with imported olive oil and imported herbs may be you don t know the price of good olive oil and good herbs.
where you can find also a soft drink at 3000 rp.
and you don t know also how much is the salary of the workers.
if you want to buy quality ,you need to pay.if you need to eat cheaper you can not find quality.it s like this every where in a world and BALI is not a exception!!!
so thank you for your message ,now you know why the price is like this but we don t want to change a quality of our product.
thank

You are getting sillier by the minute. I will share the 25,000 rupiah chicken with Markit.

ubud

No website yet? I haven't had any great pizza here in Bali, but of course I haven't tried Go fast pizza yet :icon_biggrin: "Go fast" perhaps isn't the best name for a pizza shop, unless you want to get people who are in a hurry

When I was living in Beijing I used to like going to the Kros nest Pizza. They specialized in huge "American" style pizzas and cheap draft beer. I just tried to find a link to the place and I came across the story how the foreign-founder of the restaurant has since been kicked out by his Chinese partner - quite a story: Beijing’s “Kro’s Nest” Debacle…In A Nutshell | Adam Daniel Mezei

this message it s just for to tell every bobdy we are already opern in ubud
jalan pengosekan
our chicken voted the best in bali
so come to try our food pleasure guarantee

Voted by who ?

Have you got a link to your source ??
voted by our client for sure,the source is the client of gofast who have already try another roast chicken with many msg inside or without also but we are the best,if you are not sure ,if you don t believe us ,come and try it
GOFAST try it love it

Im not saying its not true , i was just interested when someone comes on to advertise their own buisness and claim it was actually voted the best in chicken but dosnt want to show us the poll to prove it . .

I was just interested in the stats of the pole for example how many people where there asked, who came in 2nd and 3rd ect . .

No big deal I just thought i would ask.

When you are inviting me to come try is that a offer as a guest and i get to try for free ? Or are you daring me to come buy a pizza . . ?

Back