ReAct Man

Mar 11, 2014
Hi all,

Am fairly new to Balipod and looking forward to reading some of the posts. For anyone interested, there will be a discussion / Q&A session with an International Film Crew coming to Sanur, working on a documentary focused on elevating the quality of care amongst orphanages throughout Bali (and in other parts of Indonesia). It will be hosted by ReAct non-profit on 16th March, 15:00 hrs at Wantilan Restaurant, at Griya Santrian Hotel, Jl. Danau Tamblingan 47, Sanur - Bali. Should be fun! If you want to RSVP, reply to this post.

ReAct Man

Mar 11, 2014
Discussion with International Film Crew in Bali

....are you selling or promoting any medication?

???? Joe, how did you come to the above question from my post? No, I am not selling or promoting any medication. This is a shout out to anybody who wants to hear a very interesting topic and Interview with an Award-winning Danish psychologist specializing in attachment & bonding disorders in orphaned children. He is in Bali this couple of weeks. Anybody with interest (i.e., Adoptive parents, people interested in community action, etc)

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
"elevating the quality of care in orphanages"....well that is pretty easy, Indonesian government needs to make it a lot harder to set up a yayasan panti asuhan..then they need to control + inspect existing ones and simply enforce the regulations/laws that are already in place.
The result however when doing that causes different problems, since about 30-40 % of the orphanages will be forced to shut down for various reasons (dangerous living conditions, understaffed, etcetc)...so where do the orphans go from these shut down orphanages?

Joe Writeson

Jul 30, 2013
Indonesia
???? Joe, how did you come to the above question from my post? No, I am not selling or promoting any medication. This is a shout out to anybody who wants to hear a very interesting topic and Interview with an Award-winning Danish psychologist specializing in attachment & bonding disorders in orphaned children. He is in Bali this couple of weeks. Anybody with interest (i.e., Adoptive parents, people interested in community action, etc)

Just asking after reading the ReAct website is all.