glenn

Jul 17, 2010
melbourne
Thanks for some relevant input. We got there in the end, with or without the bag of cement. Thanx guys.:icon_rolleyes::icon_mrgreen::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
Good to hear, Glenn and please don't be put off by members just having fun.

Welcome to forum and if you have any other questions, ask away. Maybe being a little more specific would help. :icon_biggrin:

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
yeah..just confused is what I was...someone asking for contact means in my book an introduction to said contacts...not knowing anything about someone or his product would/could be a way of backfiring, if you know what I mean.
Anyways, I hope everything will work out for you...and if it's a succes (or not) please do keep us informed of your progress...it might help others in realizing their dream.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Glenn, welcome and I hope you continue to post on the forum. From my experience, it is very difficult to meet anyone with decision making power in a company by contacting them through the company switchboard or through a contact form on a website, whether it is in Indonesia or anywhere in the world. So getting contacts of people who have some seniority is essential to getting an initial meeting. Coming up with an idea for a business is the easy part of starting a business, actually taking the action to getting it started is where most people don't go beyond. If your idea can easily be copied, what are you going to do when you actually have to start advertising and marketing your product/service?

I don't mean to attack your post, just curious how you will handle this from a business perspective.