Well I will be learning Indonesian the Cinta Bahasa way in March .The classes will be taken place in Lovely Sanur ( close to McD's on the by pass)

@ Davita no I am not a salesmen or an affiliate for them lol

I'm sure you aren't smoke...but I notice you have no compunction or shame to promote McD....:love_heart:

@ Surya Dharma....you must have read some of my other posts and my penchant for satire.
What I said about IALF only had some element of truth, some was embellished and some was extreme bullshit. I actually enjoyed the course...but the 50% bit is true and another lady got 20%.

Its like the story of a guy passing a remote Australian ranch and seeing a sign 'speaking dog for sale...$5'.
He approached the owner who indicated the dog was in the back-yard.
The guy looked at the dog and said "You speak? "Sure!" the dog exclaimed..."I was taught English and Indonesian by great educators at Cinta Bahasa when I was on holiday in Bali".
"Amazing!" the man replied. "Yeah!" the dog came closer to whisper " I was employed by the OZ Security to listen in on SBY's chats with his wife and I reported back to my minders in Canberra. Later they put me on the boats so I could interpret what the refugees and RI boat bandits talked about. I was very useful, but expensive, so they cut me loose...I'm waiting for that guy Rabbit to call me back...so I'm really a bargain".

The guy went back to the owner and asked "Incredible dog...but why only five bucks?"

"Coz he's a bullshitter...he's been in that yard since the day he was fuckin' born".

Cause i get a free refill on my coffee :highly_amused:

Careful Smoke...the KPK have ears and eyes everywhere (free refills could be seen as graft)....don't want you sharing a corruptor's cell with anyone called 'Anus'.

Back