gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
okidoki BKT...
Thanks again for the info and help.
I am still trying to figure out why it is important to be on it, maybe it is not..I don't know.
but after Galungan and Kuningan will have a go at it.

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
Thanks Gil, at the moment we're still sorting out the family KK, it hasn't been updated in a while and my wife is still listed as non-married, plus my name isn't on there either. She wants to make sure everything is right just so she doesn't have any problems down the track. A mate of mine in my basketball team works at the Catatan Sipil and is getting it rushed through, from what I heard it usually takes a month but we're picking it up on Monday. We'll be in Denpasar on Tuesday so we'll visit the Urus Disperindag when we get back on Thursday. :icon_biggrin:

Hi BKT

Do you already have the KK? I was told the same as Gilbert, cannot be on the KK as I am a foreigner.

My wife (and kid) are on the KK of my Father in law. I am mentioned on that KK as the husband in the remarks I think but not as an actual member of the family.

What is the advantage of having your own KK? It hasn't really bothered me?

BKT

Apr 2, 2010
Auckland/Singaraja
I don't think there is an advantage.

I was suppose to get the KK on Monday but most of the people at the Sipil decided they wanted an extra day for Galungan. Understandable.