Karen S

Sep 14, 2011
Hello,
My husband, myself and 2 kids are looking to move from australia next year to bali to take up a business opportunity. We would love to manage or lease a small hotel/villa complex in ideally - Legian, Seminyak or Ubud.
If you know of anything that may be coming up in the next 12 months i would love to hear about it. We would need to live on the property. I have 2 young children so would also love to know of any daycare etc in the areas of interest and any other advice anyone could give me about our country change.
Thanks
Karen

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
Have looked in to what you can & cannot do in Indonesia, work visa? what business you can operate? Are either you Indonesia citizen

julias.andre

Jul 28, 2011
Denpasar Bali
Hello,
My husband, myself and 2 kids are looking to move from australia next year to bali to take up a business opportunity. We would love to manage or lease a small hotel/villa complex in ideally - Legian, Seminyak or Ubud.
If you know of anything that may be coming up in the next 12 months i would love to hear about it. We would need to live on the property. I have 2 young children so would also love to know of any daycare etc in the areas of interest and any other advice anyone could give me about our country change.
Thanks
Karen

hi Karen, try to contact Deling Bali Investment they might be able to help you to setting up your business.They able to do feasibility study for you, in bring you many information. good luck :)

Steveant

Jun 8, 2012
Hi Karen

There are plenty of opportunities over here. I've been living here a while now and have managed a hotel and made some great contacts.

You can send me an email if you like and I might be able to steer you in the right direction :)

Steve

Ashtanga Andrea

Apr 12, 2012
Hi Steveant

as I cannot contact you privately I write here hoping you see this..
I am also looking for a similar gig, with a few other ideas then just run a small hotel.
If you can help me and send me a message that would be amazing
thanx

Steveant

Jun 8, 2012
Contact

Hi Steveant

as I cannot contact you privately I write here hoping you see this..
I am also looking for a similar gig, with a few other ideas then just run a small hotel.
If you can help me and send me a message that would be amazing
thanx

My number is +62 812 361 26 802. Feel free to msg me or give me a call.

lumanauw

Jan 8, 2012
hotel for lease in legian area

Hello,
Thanks
Karen
Hi Karen,
I have a friend who wants to sub lease a boutique hotel.
Please let me know if you have interest.
Thanks

+62 87880829805