Ed_SPB

Sep 4, 2011
Hello. Maybe anyone can help. I'm looking for 4-5 bedroom villa. There are 9 of us. We are going to stay 20th of december to 20th of january.

I'll be very grateful if anyone can help.

Ed_SPB

Sep 4, 2011
The budget is 4000 - 5000 USD.
Any area south of island, preferably close to the beach.

Maybe not 1 large villa. But 2 close to each other. For example 3 bedrooms + 2 bedrooms.

Thank you!

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
This is only a budget of $16-$18 per person per day. It is also during the Christmas break. I think you may have trouble finding two villas at that price.

santika

Jul 28, 2011
Bali villa

Have a 3 bedroom villa / pool close to beach /Ku De Ta...sleep 6 ,,..$300p/n.....

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
Sorry Santika, Your mathematics are damn hopeless. I also have a 3 bedroom villa close to the beach, It is half the price of the one you offer, but it is not within this persons budget. 6 people at $18 per night does not equal $300.
Actually I have a few other villas but there is nothing that comes close to $18 per person per night.

SallyR

Aug 31, 2011
I know a 4bed villa in Sanur but price for over Xmas would be double this budget. I agree, difficult to find something on this budget for so many people.

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
No aimeefrancesrose. It has not stumped us all. The OP's budget is simply too low.
If the OP had a reasonable budget help would be forthcoming.
It is easy to get budget hotels at that price but it is not reasonable to expect a villa for the same amount of money.
As an example look at the Bali Senia Hotel along Jalan Danau Poso in Sanur. The rooms are a good sized with hot/cold water and are air conditioned. That is what you can get for $18 a person.
I know of good villas with private pools close to the beach which are as cheap as $25 per person per night but again this is an increase of 50% on the budget of the OP. I can even recommend a good clean hotel with swimming pool and good gardens for $20 per person per night. However once again this is more than the budget mentioned.

Apr 26, 2011
No aimeefrancesrose. It has not stumped us all. The OP's budget is simply too low.
If the OP had a reasonable budget help would be forthcoming.
It is easy to get budget hotels at that price but it is not reasonable to expect a villa for the same amount of money.
As an example look at the Bali Senia Hotel along Jalan Danau Poso in Sanur. The rooms are a good sized with hot/cold water and are air conditioned. That is what you can get for $18 a person.
I know of good villas with private pools close to the beach which are as cheap as $25 per person per night but again this is an increase of 50% on the budget of the OP. I can even recommend a good clean hotel with swimming pool and good gardens for $20 per person per night. However once again this is more than the budget mentioned.

its ok calm down, I was only creating a nice family feeling!! :) as we were all trying to help this person. Its ok I didn't intend to offend you :( sorry you took offence. This defiantly hasn't stumped us we all have many options to help this person just not at the budget, yes your correct :)

Micbali

Jul 13, 2011
There are places out there close to your budget but perhaps not as close to the beach as you want
-or as central as you want

eg
Villa Melati USD 3.000 / month
Umalas-Kerobokan - 4 bedroom

Villa Swan USD 2.200 / month
5 bedroom
Kerobokan, Br. Kuwum

Villa Nakula - 5 bedroom
Seminyak
Monthly Price:
Low Season: 3.700 US$
High Season: 4.300 US$
High Period December 15th - January 15th,
July 1st - September 31st

balirents.com

Villa Kana is near the airport
For 8 people its AUD180 per night
Reduced rates for a month

On airbnb.com
5 bedroom Villa
Monthly Price:$3441 /month
Also near the airport
Jalan Puri Grenceng

Ed_SPB

Sep 4, 2011
Thank you for help! I've already found a nice villa. It's 4500 per month, Sanur area. 4 bedrooms + extra bed. Pool etc Really nice villa!

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
Would you be prepared to let us know the name of this really nice villa you have managed to arrange. At that price I am sure other people would also be interested.