Bee Blohm

Jan 2, 2014
My family of three have finally arrived in Bali looking for a long term accommodation. We intend to stay for at least two years and do our Visa run home to Darwin.

We've been looking on-line at properties and can't believe the difference in price between those and the ones I'm seeing posted on poles and walls. Although I haven't yet been contributing to this forum I have been reading your posts for some time. The information has been invaluable to us and given us the courage to jump in the deep end so to speak and just come and look with fingers crossed :)

We are looking for the following

• Sanur area (needs to be walking distance to the beach, we have a one year old and need to wear her out)
  • 6 month - 2 year lease (We're currently renting short term until 14th March)
  • 3-4 bedroom (4 bedrooms preferred as we have big families who intend to take advantage of our excape)
  • Western style kitchen
  • Airconditioning
  • Pool
  • 2+ bathroom
  • Furnished
  • Hot and Cold Water

Wishlist
Good Internet

I've contacted a few of the poster people and will be looking at Villas over the next few days. If any of you know of anything that may even sound a little like this I would really appreciate your help.

Bronagh

Jul 2, 2014
Hi, did you manage to find anything? We are looking at moving to Bali next year and we will probably be moving to Sanur. Did you find anything and what price range should we expect? Thank you!

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
Bronagh, the prices will vary a lot depending upon what you want and the actual location in Sanur. I have friends who live in 3 bedroom places that cost them $3,000 a year and others who live in places for $20,000 a year.