MDoliveck

Jan 20, 2011
Morro Bay, CA
Hello wise expats,

Can you recommend me a local architect and contractor to build nice house or kos kosan or villa with reasonable price?

Thank you for your help.

Tamispecial

Oct 14, 2010
Legian Kaja
My friend will be happy to answer any questions on your project he has built many nice homes around Bukit/Jimbaran and i have seen the finished product and i have to say he does a good job and is constantly on site on his projects......
His name is Made Sulendra and his phone number is +6281936004168......his offices are in Canggu you will find him very obliging.

Let me know how you get on please.

hollywood

Mar 3, 2011
canggu
architech/builder

Might be an Idea to say what area you are in.

yes his company is Balivilladesign.com in jimbaran :Tony Stark: is his name,he is an aussie,so builds to australian standards, lives in bali over 20yrs,he is building ours, and we are more than pleased,bout 1/4 cost of australia,he has built many others i know too.check his site out,shows you what he has built and stages of finished houses.

MDoliveck

Jan 20, 2011
Morro Bay, CA
local architect and contractor

Thanks all for your help. Our property is in Ketewel, Gianyar. It is on Jalan Pantai Purnama. I would like to build kos kosan a nice one possibly with a pool so I can rent it for a better price. There is a surfing beach in Ketewel. Since we have a nice size of property, if things goes well I would like to add small villa to it in the future. I will check your recommendations. Let me know if anyone has already in the business?

arsinibali

Jun 29, 2011
maybe it is too late ro reply...i have cousin base at Kerambitan, Tabanan. He build house, villa, pool. He can build property any where. Have a good day and thanks