Pollyanna you may share your namesakes optimistic outlook but you sure don't have her sense of fun.

All my BS about "free food" as you put it was meant purely as fun - do you really think I can't afford to buy my own cheese by the hundred weight?

I share you hope that Mark will not forgo the illicit pleasures of the forum but I also have optimism that he will be back. Most do.

Try and get a humour transplant next time you are at the docs, hey? To help you on your way here's a little bit on "Advice"
advice.jpg

Markit, I don't think Mark was annoyed with your comments but more with the other one positing if you get my idea.

I was down at the Liquid Imaging Gallery a couple of days back. (without cheese of alcohol). I mentioned to Mark that I imagine every contributor posting with a smile on their face.
Markit once mentioned to be that he was over this forum. I assured him that I appreciated his sense of humour and hoped that he would resume posting.
I really can not imagine anything written on here ever upsetting me.
I appreciate that different folk have different types of humour. In fact I realise that some people have no sense of humour at all.
Those members who recently attended the birthday party of RonB or the group get together at The Ducks Nutz will tell you that both were full of laughter and light hearted verbal insults.
The opening comment from Markit to Ron B at his birthday party still makes me smile.
To me it is all light hearted banter with a group of folk helping each other. I have met a large number of those posting on here and have liked every one of them.
Okay it is nearly 1PM, time for a beer with some friends, time to listen to some live music and time to eat the cheese that I had set aside for Markit.

You heartless Bastard!

What did I say to RonB? It must have been good - he hasn't talked to me since.

I heard today he flounced off to Flores.

That has a certain ring doesn't it?

Buggering off to Bali?

Jerking off to Java?

Lumbering to Lombok?

Time to put away the whisky and go to beddy bye.

Nighty, night all xxx

Back