natta

I am currently living in Bali with my indonesian partner (getting married next month) and our 3 month old baby. My daughter arrived on her Australian passport with a 60 day sponsored visa to be extended each month. I need to know how I can register my daughter as an indonesian and also obtain an indonesian passport for her. Any suggestions would be welcomed.
Thanks in advance.

I am currently living in Bali with my indonesian partner (getting married next month) and our 3 month old baby. My daughter arrived on her Australian passport with a 60 day sponsored visa to be extended each month. I need to know how I can register my daughter as an indonesian and also obtain an indonesian passport for her. Any suggestions would be welcomed.
Thanks in advance.
Not sure where you are from, but my daughter, born in Perth to my Indo wife and i has
Australian citizenship. We applied at Indo consulate in perth and got Indo passport for her. So basicaly she has dual passports.

Goldminer they are not married so its a bit more difficult, were was the baby born & is your partners name on the birth certificate. no such thing as defacto relationship in Indonesia.

Goldminer they are not married so its a bit more difficult, were was the baby born & is your partners name on the birth certificate. no such thing as defacto relationship in Indonesia.
Yea, your right Fred, but they are getting married soon, and as you say, where was baby born.

baby born in australia

my baby was born in australia and yes her fathers name is on the birth certificate.

I think the easy way is
To get married first as it will be much more easy. When you get married go to the Kanwil & Immigration to register the birth & apply for a passport. Make sure you have a prenup before you marry. When you are married you can apply for a Kitas this allow you to stay in Indonesia for 12 months.

Call me Ronnie, I can arrange all, 081337630871

carefully with this person, he said he can do all about visa n renew for a month, have bussiness etc, but he is big liar, he cheat my money about 7 milion n said will give my pakistani friend 1 month renew visa, then he bring my friend to immigration for taking picture also take 1 million for rent a room, but he give a chiken cave to my friend n said too bad about my friend religion (muslim) he said muslim is teroris etc (i have all the recored coz my friend feel offended n record all what he said n rony ****er dont know it) then ronny ****er runaway with all the money, then my friend go to immigration which he take him for making picture n begging the paspor after 3 days ronny lost contact with all of us (he off his nphone), the immigration feel pity on my friend n give back the paspor, when he c the visa just extend 7 days, at the 6th day or 1 day before the extend visa finished, ronny ****er contact me n said he got sicknes n now at hospital n fainted for 6 days, did it make sence when a person fainted 6 days then when open eyes doctor allow him call person long time for talking about extend visa? hahahahahahahahahahaha i think here people not stupid as Ronny sebastian or Ronny G Lalwani. this is my story which got cheat by this ronny which share his number here, for any pic aboout the chiken cave or record when he abuse muslim can ask me i will kindly send to u. BE CAREFULLY N I HOPE NO HAVE ANY VICTIM BY THIS ****ER

carefully with this person, he said he can do all about visa n renew for a month, have bussiness etc, but he is big liar, he cheat my money about 7 milion n said will give my pakistani friend 1 month renew visa, then he bring my friend to immigration for taking picture also take 1 million for rent a room, but he give a chiken cave to my friend n said too bad about my friend religion (muslim) he said muslim is teroris etc (i have all the recored coz my friend feel offended n record all what he said n rony ****er dont know it) then ronny ****er runaway with all the money, then my friend go to immigration which he take him for making picture n begging the paspor after 3 days ronny lost contact with all of us (he off his nphone), the immigration feel pity on my friend n give back the paspor, when he c the visa just extend 7 days, at the 6th day or 1 day before the extend visa finished, ronny ****er contact me n said he got sicknes n now at hospital n fainted for 6 days, did it make sence when a person fainted 6 days then when open eyes doctor allow him call person long time for talking about extend visa? hahahahahahahahahahaha i think here people not stupid as Ronny sebastian or Ronny G Lalwani. this is my story which got cheat by this ronny which share his number here, for any pic aboout the chiken cave or record when he abuse muslim can ask me i will kindly send to u. BE CAREFULLY N I HOPE NO HAVE ANY VICTIM BY THIS ****ER

Great post! Many thanks. It reminds us all of what can go wrong. And sorry to hear of your problems.
I don't know what a 'chiken cave' is but I really appreciated the post.

You should learn to fire the locals when they screw up!
An early decision is a command decision.

Great post! Many thanks. It reminds us all of what can go wrong. And sorry to hear of your problems.

Paul Trump - "Your Fired"

Chiken cave i mean is a place very not wothy for a human stay there, if a really human must not stay like that place, very bad smelly, dirty, hot n for go there u must pas a very dark way, i don't know how send picture here, i'm sure if u c the room place u will very shocked 1 million room got looks like chiken cave / chiken coop

I will apologise in advance janny but you are DUMB, you gave your passport to someone with a mobile phone number??? This forum has advise on good agents, how to extension visa's yourself and laws on Immigration in Indonesia. Get off your arse, LOOK, SEARCH and FIND information before giving your passport & money to someone. To hand over money before you have a new visa and before you have seen the accommodation????????? surly people can't be that DUMB??????

I will apologise in advance janny but you are DUMB, you gave your passport to someone with a mobile phone number??? This forum has advise on good agents, how to extension visa's yourself and laws on Immigration in Indonesia. Get off your arse, LOOK, SEARCH and FIND information before giving your passport & money to someone. To hand over money before you have a new visa and before you have seen the accommodation????????? surly people can't be that DUMB??????

i found this forum after we got that cheat. i also not give to him just mobile, but he ask me giving ticket from bali to jakarta return ticket coz that time he said he will renew it at jakarta but later after got overstay he said jakarta cant do it so he must bring to bali n he bring it, a day after he said my friend must come by bus (coz the paspor with him) then we send my friend, then when my friend reached he ask me send 1 million for room, then a day after he bring my friend to taking pic n ask 6 million more for extend n for overstay. he found by my friend first time at this forum also (i had quote his avertising at my first quote) then i make account n tell all he do after we got it. thanks for the DUMB u said me, we know we had do wrong coz of this stupid, but i share our story about that ****er Ronny G Lalwani or Ronny Sebastian coz we just dont want have a nother victim as we r coz i c his avertising here as agent

i found this forum after we got that cheat. i also not give to him just mobile, but he ask me giving ticket from bali to jakarta return ticket coz that time he said he will renew it at jakarta but later after got overstay he said jakarta cant do it so he must bring to bali n he bring it, a day after he said my friend must come by bus (coz the paspor with him) then we send my friend, then when my friend reached he ask me send 1 million for room, then a day after he bring my friend to taking pic n ask 6 million more for extend n for overstay. he found by my friend first time at this forum also (i had quote his avertising at my first quote) then i make account n tell all he do after we got it. thanks for the DUMB u said me, we know we had do wrong coz of this stupid, but i share our story about that ****er Ronny G Lalwani or Ronny Sebastian coz we just dont want have a nother victim as we r coz i c his avertising here as agent

Sorry for what happened to you.
Are you saying you never found this guy on this site?
Hopefully you have learned a costly lesson

Sorry for what happened to you.
Are you saying you never found this guy on this site?
Hopefully you have learned a costly lesson

Yes i never found it before i got cheat by him but my friend had, my friend found him here n c his mobile number then after we got then i try to search (in bad word maybe we can said i am on searching same victim as me) then i found he share his name n mobile number here n when i conform with my friend he said yes he found that cheater from here

Last edited:
His last post was in 2011

u r right, but he still alive n still do it (he said) until today. he share some people copy paspor to my friend for prove he do it all to my friend thats y we believe it, n u know when we got in hastly time, we cant think well (maybe just me n my friend) n we do this stupid thing

KTP baru.jpg this is his ic but i searched at internet n found that is arean pub n restourant n when i call the phone number i found at internent no one know who is ronny G Lalwani or Ronny sebastian

Photo0684.jpg he he is maybe with his brother at his head :tongue:

name card.jpg this is also the name card with a office at jakarta at an apartement hehehehehehehe

3af89fdf-04b3-4585-9a24-d7a3b5cefad6.jpg
252637af-a45b-40fd-90dd-3ac95df2a2d1.jpg
the last 2 pic is the room with 1 million price he said, with dirty, empty, smelly, without fan overmore aircon

i know we r too much stupid coz not searched all before got cheat, but by this forum i hope no more victim as we r. thanks

Attachments

• KTP Ronny G.L 001.jpg
    KTP Ronny G.L 001.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
He even looks dodgy
Address in Bali,Jakarta and California yeh right.
He is a master of everything according to his business card and yet no website?

Back