chris44

Hi You all Expads over here, I write again to inform you about news in our Sausage and cheese business.
After half a year of working we finally have a CV...hard job.. but more important that we have now really higquality of Bali Made cheese. We happe to Inform we sell Feta and Camambert. As you maybe know 125gr Australian Camembert is around 50 000 in the supermakets, Fernch one even higher. We offer 250 gr for 60 000. Feta the kilo for 150 000. We are just working on Gorgonzola style cheese..need some more work.
If you more interested in Salami or Coppa or german air dried ham in really high quality, better before you spen your money again in the well know supermakets ask us, you will not be dissapointed.
If you not belive in our quality, just visit us for free sample.
thanks

You have any cheese? Only joking... where can I go to try your goodies please.

Kannst auch auf Deutsch sein wenn's einfacher geht.

Hey Markit, I have in my fridge now some Camenbert, some Feta Cheese, a blue cheese, a salami & speck, a salad - all is from Chris and it's good to really good ;-)

desak purname 18

hi and good morning,
the name of the company is Desak Purnama 18- coolname he?:) But our products we call "Bali-Alm". Indeed we have a small farm in the mountains.

We not really have a shop at the moment, more like many Gastro fridges and inside there the products.
Call us at 08214638 0112 and we arrange time of visit. Our place is taman giri, giri asri 3 mumbul
or you go to sakumabali, he likes our food. As well serveral other read the threads.

Thanks for your wishes so far, I think and hope it will become running...I mean sausages and cheese is hell dam expensive and often ot tasty over here.
our website is Bali-Alm but we have problems with the system, so if you try to open the product pages you will recieve an error message, only after reload will show the page. sorry for thi i work on it.
chris

Danke Chris habe eurer site angeschaut und bin fast ersoffen im eignen saft. Aber keinen angabe zu mengen - preise ohne ende aber fuer kilo, gram, pfund wer weis?

Werde gern vorbei am Alm kommen aber wann ist es am besten? Und wo genau ist es - landkarte hat nicht funktioniert L:O)

hallo, ja das problem ist das die seite nicht richtig auf dem schweizer server läuft. da muss ich noch hausaufgaben machen.
Ruf einfach an wenn du kommen willst. 082146380112 wir sind in taman giri, nusa dua, ich erklärs dir am telefon.
gruss
fera und chris von der Bali-Alm

hallo, ja das problem ist das die seite nicht richtig auf dem schweizer server läuft. da muss ich noch hausaufgaben machen.

Hallo Chris,

sieht nach fehlenden Schreibrechten im Verzeichnis .../assets/shopdata/bsessions aus ...

Wenn die Site einfach von einem anderen Server kopiert wurde, wurden die Verzeichnisrechte evtl. nicht mitkopiert oder die Standardrechte am neuen Server sind anders. Versuch´ mal, die Schreibrechte für dieses eine Verzeichnis zu setzen, evtl. reicht das ja (auf keinen Fall für die komplette Seite).

Nope, please don´t. Just giving Chris a hint to the propblems with his website. His produce can be eaten by non-Germans too ;-)

hi andrew, Mark, thanks for reply. I will try to change the permissions in the website. Maybe I am lucky. hehe. Nevertheless, if you wanna try our products feel free to visit us.
chris

hi andrew, Mark, thanks for reply. I will try to change the permissions in the website. Maybe I am lucky. hehe. Nevertheless, if you wanna try our products feel free to visit us.
chris

Chris, you've told us about your products and they sound good but I still don't know where your shop is to visit you.

Maybe Chris can supply the finger food at opening of Liquid Mocean gallery. Great for Mark / CanonMan (free food) and great for Chris (free marketing to expats especially Markit who is going to buy cheese by the truckloads if he makes it)

Maybe Chris can supply the finger food at opening of Liquid Mocean gallery. Great for Mark / CanonMan (free food) and great for Chris (free marketing to expats especially Markit who is going to buy cheese by the truckloads if he makes it)
Great idea, I'd be happy for Chris to supply a side stand of cheeses and wares etc. The main finger food will still be supplied by the Austrian owner of 6 Point as that's his way of also getting an 'in' with the local ex-pat community. Could be a good evening.

Chris, what do you reckon?

Cheers,
Mark.

hi pollyanna, I think i already told that our production is in taman giri, giri asri 3 mumbul nusa dua. we not have a shop like carrefour, we have a farm and sell our farm made products in serveral fridges. so you can come any time look inside the fridge and buy what you like. what we do not have in stock, we can produce made to order, like dick rector last month order "leberwurst" some German speciality., so if yo interested to visit u, just call me 082146380112.

thanks chris

Hi Balibule, CanonMan, so what is it about? When and where is the openeing? What you expect from a stand with wares? We should give them for free? as samples? or sell it? Who will be the audience? how many people, from where? What time and how long? Many questions need to be answered. But I thank you guys for considering me. So let me know what is the gallery about?
thanks chris

Hi Chris

Check this thread for more info; http://balipod.com/business-bali-f21/liquid-imaging-gallery-t8387.html

What I was trying to suggest is for you to give out free samples so expats can learn about your products and you have the opportunity to find new customers. Just letting you know that I have no connection with Liquid Mocean nor am I saying you have to give it away for free (although would make more sense). It is only a suggestion to you and Mark :)

Last edited:
Hi Chris,
Either way, I was just responding to balibule's suggestion. If you feel you would like to get to meet, like me for the first time, some of the expat crowd then I'm opening a small photo gallery in Sanur. Hoping to entice some of the crowd here with some finger foods and a welcome chat. There is a bar adjacent to me in the same building so drinks will be available too although not provided for by me. If you would like to use the venue / event to showcase some of your wares in this neck of the woods then I would be happy for you to use the venue for that. I can't say how many people will attend, like all events it's pretty much a question of how the mood takes most people.

I don't expect anything from your stand, maybe a few slices of your cheese for the lady wife, Japanese, who loves cheese. It would be up to you if you sell them or not. I'm not giving away prints or artwork so that should answer that one. Audience I hope will be some of the mainstay characters of this forum as well as any invitees they care to extend the offer to. The goal is to simply make people aware of the gallery and my services etc. As for the time frams, am not sure yet. Location is in Sanur, 6 Point Building. If coming from Kuta get to the Sanur MacDonalds traffic lights, turn right and 50m on the right hand side.

Cheers,
Mark.
liquidmocean

Back