Who says the Germans can organize?

Come on Chris get down off your alm and drum up some business. Best way to get the word around is to give away some of the stuff you've been crowing about now for ages. People aint gonna go all the way up a mountain on the off chance they might like your liver sausage or your Lieberkase and to be honest if you are counting on the German expats to keep you going then forget it - both of them are Vegans.

Hmmm and Mark's wife likes cheese too...

When shall this gathering then happen?

Mark I think you are called for? It is your gallery - what is the best window of opportunity?

Maybe start of with a week and then narrow it down. Apparently the jobless pensioners here all have no time or they have to book a whole blood exchange the day before anything more exhilirating than a game of bridge.

Have suggested either Friday or Saturday, 26th or 27th of October. Maybe start at around 7PM?

Show of hands!!

7 PM, Christ almighty what is wrong with some of you people? Are you all that ugly that 2 PM scares you?
Get away from your western way of thinking.
Sorry, I will not be there and neither will the salami and cheese that I was happy to contribute.

We could start over at you place Ron at around 2pm (just us two until the cheese and salami is done?) and then I'll stagger over to Mark's for 7ish. How's that sound? Anybody else that wants to join in has to bring their own cheese!

Morning all, I will think about it, maybe i will stop by today cause i deliver to a customer to sanur. Does any of you have an idea about an austrian guy who makes the best bread in Bali, Must be as well around the kfc..but i forgot his name. Location I never knwe...
thanks guys.
chris

7 PM, Christ almighty what is wrong with some of you people? Are you all that ugly that 2 PM scares you?
Sorry, I will not be there and neither will the salami and cheese that I was happy to contribute.
Mate, it is no skin off my nose, all I want to do is offer a meeting point and to introduce myself to some of the folk here. If the day and time don't suit you then don't come along, simple. Personally I don't drink that much so to even contemplate having a beer at 2PM is not my way of thinking. Horses for courses.

Cheers,
Mark.

>>>><<<<<

7PM is good for me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chris

The owner of the "German Bakery" is an Austrian. His bakery is in Sanur. If you are interested you can send me a pm
Greetings to Marc

Werner

Back