Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I don't watch any TV anymore.

Why do you think God made beautiful brown women and Bintang?

Breaking Bad wasn't bad on DVD though.

Justified should be good in the new season but it's supposed to be the last....

Hoping for a new Sherlock series but can't stand Cumberbutt.

Peter Ka

Mar 31, 2010
Tudeo, yes DM800SE instead of the decoder from the Sat company. I am sure the Sat shop in Jl Nakula can get one for you. Or import it yourself. Seach Aliexpress.

You also have to buy a 2.5'' HDD Sata, if you want to record.

Fullscreen capture 10102014 63522 AM.jpg

odez999

Jul 4, 2011
Dreambox Dm800hd Pro 1.3 juta (SECOND)

Buy 3 of those ..and with ONE sat tv subscription and antenna via cardsharing you will be able to watch on 3 tv-s at home !

Buy 3 2.5" HDDs (hard drive size: "for notebook") .. thats like 500 000 rupiah for 500 GB model ... or 800 000 rp for 1 GB model ... and just plug inside this dreambox and you will be able to have recorder on with each tv !

so thats like one time investment 150$ per TV .... no need to buy extra subscriptions ...

Only thing is ... you need to have LAN cable (network cable) interconecting all ! So when installing this coaxial cable for SAT install LAN cable as well (its cheap .. cheaper than coaxial antenna cable)

Last edited:

Peter Ka

Mar 31, 2010
Don't buy this. It is a 5 year old version. Does not have proper HDMI. On Aliexpress you can buy a new HD800SE for $150.

Another feature worth noting is that recordings on one receiver can be watched by any receiver.

Or go more pro and buy a NAS, something every house should have anyway. I have a 4TB one that hosts all movies, music, DM recordings and the automatic daily backups from all computers in my house.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Or go more pro and buy a NAS, something every house should have anyway. I have a 4TB one that hosts all movies, music, DM recordings and the automatic daily backups from all computers in my house.

Markit is very busy planning his chilli-attack but I did hear him murmer...can this NAS thing, that every house should have anyway, store cheese?:black_eyed:

odez999

Jul 4, 2011
I got BIG TV ... much better that Oke Vision .. Finally I can make list of my own channels on receiver !!!

Will see what will happen when rainy season comes ... I was warned from installation guy that this C Band LNB on Big TV system is much more sensitive on weather conditions that those used with others ...