jcguillou

Oct 11, 2010
seminyak
Hi,
I just moved to Bali from Singapore.
I am teaching Self Defense, mainly for women, but men are welcome.
I used techniques from Krav Maga (Instructor), Hapkido (black belt), Combatan arnis (practitioner) and others.

All techniques are easy to learn, and do not need force (that's why it is ideal for women but beneficial to anyone). And will not give you bruised arms or legs ;-)
The programme includes:
Work out/ warm up
Break fall, rolling, balance excercise
Defense against: punch, quicks, chokes for basic level knives, sticks, guns for advanced.
Ground survival, defense against rape etc..

You will need 10 sessions to start being proficient. I do not teach tricks but a complete defense system. You do not need any experience, you can be in any physical shape.
I can do private lessons but it's better in group of 4 minimum. Maximum is 10 people.
Each session is 60 to 90 minutes.
Fees:
2million for private (1 or 2 person)
3million for 4 people
6million for 10 people

I can teach at my place, your place, on the beach.. anywhere that is convenient for you around Seminyak area.
Benefits:
- Good work out (intensity depends on you)
- Develop self confidence
- You do not need 10 years of practice and suffering to learn a system that might save your life
- 10 sessions will give you good basis to see results and improve your confidence

Please let me know if you are interested. You can contact me by email jc@jeancluna.com or phone 0878 621 174 90

jcguillou

Oct 11, 2010
seminyak
Hi Markit, not sure what you mean, may be there was a typo in your reply.
I teach gun disarming for advanced levels. I'd rather be attacked by a gun than a knife ;-)

jcguillou

Oct 11, 2010
seminyak
DISCLAIMER:
I do not condone violence and I do not want this thread to go the wrong way.
The first thing I teach is that the best thing is NOT to fight. I somebody want your money ... give him. It's not worth the risk.
It is always better to try to de-escalate a situation and avoid conflict and engagement. But if you engage you should make as much damage as possible in the shortest time possible.

If somebody wants to kill me and has a gun he will do it from a distance. He will not fight me per se. If he points a gun at me it means he does not want to kill me but that he wants something from me. In most case one should comply. If the person is unstable or ask for something unreasonable (e.g rape) that I believe is worth risking my life for then I will fight.
My car, my money or other belongings are not worth my life. The safety of my wife and children are.

Goldminer, I do not know your background. But most people would expect me to be scared if they point a gun at me. That's where they make the first mistake. The bullet is faster than me, but there are ways to slow done the process from your brain to your finger... You might not have a chance to shoot before I'm too close and the gun is turned against you. And not everyone can actually press the trigger. With a knife you have multiple chances...
Every experienced fighter will tell you the same thing. If you carry a gun it means you are ready to kill someone and you will not hesitate one 10th of a second. Apart from elite army staff and mercenaries I don't know many people who can do that (except hardcore gang member obvioulsy).

These situation are rare and I only train advanced student against those attacks. The most important part of the training is behaviour under stress.

THE BEST DEFENSE IS NOT TO FIGHT.
Peace.
JC.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
We are all just "pulling your plonker".

First thing you can learn from me in avoiding a fight is to get a sense of humor :icon_lol: