Jade

Feb 28, 2015
Canggu, Bali
Hi everyone,

I know I have read a few posts about this on here in the past, but can't seem to track them down now. Can anyone point me in the direction of where in denpasar I can buy things likes plates/cutlery/pots and pans at a good price? I seem to remember the post saying that there is one particular street in denpasar that has most things? I also need two sets of bedding and a water dispenser. Have been to Careefour, they have most things we need but seem to be more expensive than I thought they would be, also someone just told me about lottemart which seems like a good option to.

Thnkyou!

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
I usually use Lotte Mart as the first place to go. They don't always have everything you want. For example, recently i was looking for coffee mugs and wanted white but they only had colorful options. So then you go somewhere else.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Lotte is the best option. Ask your nearest "friend" if they know anyone that's a member and will let you use their membership number and you get the full discount at the cash register.

wepro

Nov 8, 2005
Canggu
If you are looking for nice plates, mugs, glases etc just look at the shop "Art of table". BTW Ronb- they have only white tableware :). Its located on the road to Petitenget, just next to traffic light of Lio Square. Sorry, I dont know the name of street.

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
If you are looking for nice plates, mugs, glases etc just look at the shop "Art of table". BTW Ronb- they have only white tableware :). Its located on the road to Petitenget, just next to traffic light of Lio Square. Sorry, I dont know the name of street.
You have my vote. It is the road that goes toward Mingwi from Seminyak, and be in the left turn lane at Lio Square and turn left. The place is on the right after you turn just several meters from the Lio Square corner. The quality is great and so are the prices. Lotte discount is for myth believers.
Lio Square takes its name apparently from Lio Furniture which is next to the intersection and probably has directions on google.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
For info "Art of Table' just opened a new store on Jl. Sunset ....plenty parking which the old place didn't have. I'm thinking its location is between Jl Kerobokan and Jl. Dewi Sre.... on the left going to Galleria....I'll look for a more accurate gps position next time I pass.

edit. The original 'Art of table' that Mugwump and wepro comment is on Jl Petitenget...on the way to Batu Belig. It is a continuation of the traffic lights, crossing Jl Kerobokan, from the Jail. No parking so need to park further and walk back.

Last edited:

tcollins

Sep 1, 2014
Just a quick question on this.

Can anyone become a member, is there a fee? Or is this something restricted to business members only like some other 'wholesale' style places?

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Just a quick question on this.

Can anyone become a member, is there a fee? Or is this something restricted to business members only like some other 'wholesale' style places?

If you mean Lottemart anyone can be a member. There is a membership desk at the entrance...you might need some ID and there is a small membership annual fee. They'll issue a temporary card, so you can shop immediately, and collect the plastic card at a later date.

Last edited: