RhysG

Oct 3, 2011
seminyak
www.lokalliving.com
Itinerary
Here are some path that are divided based on proximity and the same direction, so that the vacation of friends can be arranged as dense as possible. However this does not bind to plus and minus

Day-1
Kuta-Celuk (silver)-Sukowati-Ubud-Palace-Pura Tirta Looks Siring Empul-Lake Batur-Kintamani-Mount-Batur-Truyan (if time)-Kuta

Day-2
Kuta-Nusa Dua-Benoa Tj (water sport)-Nusa Lembongan (sea walker)-Jimbaran (sunset + dinner)-Kuta

Day-3
Kuta, Sanur (go early 5 am to see the sunrise)-Jimbaran-GWK-Dream Land-Kuta-Uluwatu (sunset)

Day-4
Kuta, Taman Ayun (Mengwi) - Sangeh-Bedugul (Ulun Danu Bedugul Botanical gardens)-Tanah Lot (sunset)-Kuta

Day-5
Kuta-Kerthagosa (Klungkung)-Pura Besakih (Mount Agung), Tulamben (diving)-Kuta

Day-6
Kuta Beach Kuta-Seminyak--Waterboom -Shoping Shops grants (Denpasar), shopping in Kuta Square-relaxing in Bali Bombing Monument Poppies & kuta beach

Day-7
-Kuta-Bedugul-Singaraja Tabanan (Kingdom of Buleleng Heritage Centre)-Lovina Beach-Tanah Lot (Sunset)-Kuta

Tips if you're just on vacation for 2-3 days and have a spirit of adventure with riding a motorcycle

Day-1
Kuta-Ubud-Palace-Pura Tirta Looks Siring Empul-Goa Gajah-(lunch) at Kintamani with views of Lake / Mountain-Pura Batur-Kintamani (ga should) Lovina-beach-Bedugul (Ulun Danu & Bedugul Botanical Gardens) - Tanah Lot (sunset)

Day-2
Kuta, Sanur (go early 5 am to see the sunrise + breakfast) - Kerthagosa (Klungkung)-Pura Besakih - lunch while shopping in the area Sukowati-Celuk (silver) - GWK Uluwatu-Dream-Land-(can also Uluwatu- GWK Dreamland) - Jimbaran (sunset + dinner)

Day-3
Around Kuta Beach - Kuta Square last Shopping, relax on kuta beach or around hotel pool

by http://www.lokalliving.com<link removed by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:

kayoticlaudia

Mar 10, 2011
Indonesia & Germany
wha ha ha.....

Vacation for 3 days? That is more like and extended weekend! If you like zero relaxation then a 7 day holiday. But you don't need to come to Bali for that. Total waste because that is not what Bali is about!

Don't know about others but vacation for me is relaxation with a little bit of culture mixed in.....

So true - Japanese style holiday. Europe in one week - one country a day!

RhysG

Oct 3, 2011
seminyak
www.lokalliving.com
hahahah @kayaoticlaudi it is a Japanese style holiday, but no one has to follow thi just put it out as an idear aslo if you are staying longer than you can do one activity a day instead of 3 or 4 a day

kayoticlaudia

Mar 10, 2011
Indonesia & Germany
hahahah @kayaoticlaudi it is a Japanese style holiday, but no one has to follow thi just put it out as an idear aslo if you are staying longer than you can do one activity a day instead of 3 or 4 a day

Thanks.... but I'll stay on my mountain top and do my daily rice field walk. The idea of visiting all these temples and all these beaches only to return to Kuta every night makes me stressed out already. But to each his own right? Have to admit that I do go to Begugul every three months...... if only to buy strawberries and look at my favorite tree on the island!

pollyanna

Feb 8, 2010
Ubud, Bali
Yeah, I'd much rather go to Bedugal than Kuta but to each his own. I also love getting the strawberries and other plants and seedlings that I can't get around Ubud. It still puzzles me that vegetable seedlings and seeds aren't available anywhere else in Bali. If I'm wrong and someone knows of a place please speak up.

Bedugal is a cooler climate than I want to live in but it feels so fresh up there and its a great way to spend a day. The botanical garden is worth a visit (nice place for a picnic). The golf course is another beautiful spot. And, of course, there is the scenic lake.

kayoticlaudia

Mar 10, 2011
Indonesia & Germany
It still puzzles me that vegetable seedlings and seeds aren't available anywhere else in Bali. If I'm wrong and someone knows of a place please speak up.

What veggies? My fiance might be able to help since I already talked to him about it and he said he knows where to get the seeds. But the conversation was never continued and my veggie garden is still full.

pollyanna

Feb 8, 2010
Ubud, Bali
What veggies? My fiance might be able to help since I already talked to him about it and he said he knows where to get the seeds. But the conversation was never continued and my veggie garden is still full.

Right now I'm o.k. for seeds. Diggers in Australia was happy to ship to Indonesia and I placed an order with them for 5 types of tomato, lettuces that I hope will grow here, pumpkin, eggplant, Asian greens, cucumber, red peppers, beans, and some others. The only thing I didn't get that I want is okra. We had some saved okra seeds but we've found out they are hybrids. We found some chili, cabbage, and tomato seedlings in Besakih.
In Bedugal I found some more seeds; carrots and a few others and a couple of parsley plants.

I was only commenting that when I do want more seeds I don't know where to get them in Bali.

Tiggy

May 6, 2011
Lombok
Pollyanna - I think I might have some okra seeds around here somewhere - had them in my garden last year and I am certain I didn't plant the whole pack. If I can find them I'll bring ya some :)

pollyanna

Feb 8, 2010
Ubud, Bali
Pollyanna - I think I might have some okra seeds around here somewhere - had them in my garden last year and I am certain I didn't plant the whole pack. If I can find them I'll bring ya some :)

That would be great. Let me know if you find them and we'll get together.