The one thing that stands out.....

C

CanonMan

Many people have their own reasons for being in Bali, whether that be for spiritual, business or other reason. I moved here a couple of years ago for the lifestyle and the Ocean. Most days I swim a couple of hours in the surf breaks of Bali, at the moment Serangen during the off season, but invariably around the breaks of the Bukit when the weather and waves are good.

The serenity I get from that is second to none. It certainly keeps me in shape and allows me to connect with the Ocean in a very satisfying way.

I've recently created photo album here if anyone is interested to see what I snap during my water time.

Cheers,
Cam

Last edited by a moderator:

mooching

Dec 17, 2010
QLD
Many people have their own reasons for being in Bali, whether that be for spiritual, business or other reason. I moved here a couple of years ago for the lifestyle and the Ocean. Most days I swim a couple of hours in the surf breaks of Bali, at the moment Serangen during the off season, but invariably around the breaks of the Bukit when the weather and waves are good.

The serenity I get from that is second to none. It certainly keeps me in shape and allows me to connect with the Ocean in a very satisfying way.

I've recently created photo album here if anyone is interested to see what I snap during my water time.

Cheers,
Cam

Good stuff Cam.

mat

Dec 18, 2008
Singaraja
Like very much 'the crest' and 'Indonesian greens' and well impressed with your bug photos. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

C

CanonMan

Thanks for the positive comments folks, very happy with the water time here and the chance to share what I see with others. Love the bugs too..lots of them in my garden.