kcooper1102

Jan 16, 2011
Hello all

I am moving to Bali for work and my boyfriend will need to get a social visa at some point. I was looking at the Singapore embassy website and according to the application requirements, it only noted proof of a return flight for tourist visas, which leads me to believe that it is not necessary for the social. It seems many people who post on here have gone the social visa route and I wanted to know if anyone was ever asked for that info when applying for the social? Thanks!

Last edited:

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Yes, if you are using an agent in Singapore the process is very fast and simple. All you need is your sponsor letter, copy of their KTP and your cash!

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
Yes, if you are using an agent in Singapore the process is very fast and simple. All you need is your sponsor letter, copy of their KTP and your cash!
I have not left Indonesia for 5 years now, so things may have changed.
At that stage we also needed to submit a passport photo or two.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I have not left Indonesia for 5 years now, so things may have changed. At that stage we also needed to submit a passport photo or two.
You are right, I forgot about that. Last time I got some photos done in Malaysia, they gave me a disc with my passport photos. I haven't tried it yet, but I should now be able to print them out myself with our color printer.