Theo Burggraaff

Jan 9, 2011
Kuta
www.travelsmartbali.com
Hi,

You should get a 60 day visa and extend it (4times). After that, I'd recommend you to do a husband and wife KITAS, which is not a working visa.

The difference is not in the price, it's just that if your husband is planning to live in Bali, he doesn't have to go out twice (which he will if you go with a 60 day visa).

Feel free to PM me for more info about it

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
well..there's certainly a difference in price between the KITAS with working license,
and the so called "ikut istri/suami (wife/husband)"kitas, first of all it saves ya 1200USD to the government :)

Theo Burggraaff

Jan 9, 2011
Kuta
www.travelsmartbali.com
i was talking about the difference in price between a 60 days visa plus extensions (twice) and a suami istri kitas..

Of course there's a diffence between a working and suami kitas.. But when you say it's saves 'you' 1200USD you are doing something wrong :icon_biggrin:

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
Not doing anything wrong theo :)....just right of the bat the difference in price between a working kitas and a ikut suami/istri kitas is the 1200USD wich one has to pay to get the IMTA (workinglicense) from the government, now what I mean??

And yes you are right.. no price difference between the sosbud+extension and the ikut istri/suami kitas.

Theo Burggraaff

Jan 9, 2011
Kuta
www.travelsmartbali.com
I was making a joke Gilbert. You said 'it saves ya), meaning 'you' save 1200.. Exactly, it's the company that should pay the 1200USD.. anyway, water onder brug Gilbert.. laten we lekker ouwehoeren over iets anders ;)

Where do you stay G?

Not doing anything wrong theo :)....just right of the bat the difference in price between a working kitas and a ikut suami/istri kitas is the 1200USD wich one has to pay to get the IMTA (workinglicense) from the government, now what I mean??

And yes you are right.. no price difference between the sosbud+extension and the ikut istri/suami kitas.

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
ow..op die fiets, hahaha.
yeah I understand now :)
and you're right,it's ofcourse a company that pays the 1200...unless one has a kitas like that because not to have the hassle of going out of the country every 6 months ;)

I'm still on the mountain in the north, overlooking Lovina to the left and Singaraja to the right. Enjoying the fog right now instead of the view, lol.