Larnes

Jul 28, 2008
Good afternoon all
I would appreciate some recommendations from forum members regarding Sanur accommodation please, we need to head south to collect visitors, and stay one or two nights. We would appreciate any ideas regarding accommodation for 5 (including children). A small kitchen would be a bonus. Of course, our budget is low!
Other side of the bypass away from hotels would suit us fine.
Many thanks

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
maybe send no.idea a private message...he can be regarded as the accomodation/entertainment/resto/nightlife/bars/etcetc "maestro" of sanur (and probably beyond sanur too)

skin

Mar 11, 2013
I stayed at Widya's homestay in Sanur.. just walked in and got it for IDR150,000 a night for a rather nice looking double/twin room with ensuite bathroom. There is a shared pantry with fridge, you can cook. You can also use the swimming pool at the hotel next door. The room can get rather hot (it is Bali anyway), I cant remember whether they have air-conditioning coz I dont need it. Very value for money in my opinion. It is behind Mcdonald. Try to book in advance, because they were fully booked when I was there in Feb.

Jalan Wira 14. Sanur - Bali
Tél. +62 361 289107

Or, look up on www.airbnb.com , I always find nice surprises there.

Last edited:

skin

Mar 11, 2013
it is run by a British man and his Indonesian wife. Their dogs are quite annoying, barking at strangers every time they walk in.. I was quite freaked out but survived.

Sep 20, 2011
Australia
one option

Good afternoon all
I would appreciate some recommendations from forum members regarding Sanur accommodation please, we need to head south to collect visitors, and stay one or two nights. We would appreciate any ideas regarding accommodation for 5 (including children). A small kitchen would be a bonus. Of course, our budget is low!
Other side of the bypass away from hotels would suit us fine.
Many thanks

Sayang Sanur starts from approx rp680,000 per night on booking.com
There is enough room for extra beds, you could contact the hotel and ask?
It has a small kitchen and washing machine.
I guess it depends on what you mean by a low budget..?
It is located on the main street in Sanur.

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
Sayang Sanur starts from approx rp680,000 per night on booking.com
There is enough room for extra beds, you could contact the hotel and ask?
It has a small kitchen and washing machine.
I guess it depends on what you mean by a low budget..?
It is located on the main street in Sanur.

This post would have to be a joke! Am I correct?

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
You're probably right, Gilbert. For expats Rp650K is luxury accommodation. Most expats are looking for budget accommodation, under Rp350K a night.

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
Matsaleh and Gil are reading it correctly. At 680,000 for a room this becomes 21,000,000 per month. Remember there are 5 people so they will need at least two rooms. We are then looking at 42,000,000 for a month.
I recently leased a two bedroom house on 8 Are of land in Sanur for 35,000,000 a year. I only wanted the land for a new business venture so have over contracted the house to a friend for 20,000,000 a year.

Lili

Nov 16, 2010
accomodation for 5 in sanur

Hello Larnes

If u dont mind little luxury for not big money 88 usd(830.000) we have villa in Sanur on Jl.Kesari..walking distance to Hardys Supermarket..can accomodate 5 people...have proper kitchen with Tv and Dvd..and swimming pool perfect for hot days! u can look for Bambu Villa Sanur on you tube.
I think price is fair for this location and what u get specially if you need only one or 2 nights.

wow! no.idea...35 jt for 8 are land with house in Sanur?...thats sounds fantastic! lucky you!