rennytasker

Jan 6, 2010
i AM LOOKING TO RENT AROUND UBUD
i AM TOLD IT IS POSSIBLE TO RENT AT 3.000 AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS A YEAR IS THIS TRUE!!
i AM LOOKING FOR A TWO BEDROOMED PLACE THERE IS ONLY ME
i AM ALSO GOUNG TO BE USING THE SOCIAL VISA TO LIVE IN Bali for three months and back to australia for three months and then back to Bali on the social visa
any advise would be gratefully recieved
I have made enquires at the embassy in perth and all looks quite possible.

Cheers

Renny

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
No, it's not true! Try $300/month for a nice one room "villa". Try Pondok Ganesha (website) it's clean, quiet and relatively close.

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
I think you need to look into things a little bit closer than you have before committing. Lots of general stuff in the archives here and if you have specific questions ask away and someone will answer you. Rental prices vary greatly and you can get "something" for the price you mentioned but a more realistic figure is around 3-4000 US dollars in Ubud per annum.

Good luck and investigate your Sosbud Visa more closely as it is more difficult to get a multi exit/entry visa to do what you have stated. I am sure you know you need a sponsor.

rennytasker

Jan 6, 2010
visa

I think you need to look into things a little bit closer than you have before committing. Lots of general stuff in the archives here and if you have specific questions ask away and someone will answer you. Rental prices vary greatly and you can get "something" for the price you mentioned but a more realistic figure is around 3-4000 US dollars in Ubud per annum.

Good luck and investigate your Sosbud Visa more closely as it is more difficult to get a multi exit/entry visa to do what you have stated. I am sure you know you need a sponsor.

Thank you for your advice .Any help is greatly appreciated visa or rentals
I hope it will work out as this is a dream of mine
Is there any other way i could go in and out of bali on a 3 monthly basis.!

rennytasker

Jan 6, 2010
bali visa and property

No, it's not true! Try $300/month for a nice one room "villa". Try Pondok Ganesha (website) it's clean, quiet and relatively close.

Thank for your advice
I shall certainly have a look at the Pondok Ganesha
I am trying to find a way to go to Bali for three months return to australia for three months and then back to bali
this is really so i do not lose my residency in Australia and make the best use of my money i am borrowing against my property in the UK.
Any advice gratefully received

Regards

Renny

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Renny 3 months is kind of a weird span - too long for a tourist visa and too short for the Social. Don't know what the restrictions are for Oz but you might want to shorten the visits to a max of 2 months and just do it regularly on the tourist visa?

I'm presently renting a little chalet with kitchen in Candi Dasa for 2 million a month but they are hard to find (with kitchen) at least here in the East.

Prices are all over the place and depend largely upon area, season and how willing you are to walk away.

Lotsa luck
Mark

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
You might want to look into getting an APEC card. You only get two months at a time, but I believe there is no limit to how many times you can enter and exit. You also get to go through immigration in a separate line. I think you just need an Aussie company to sponsor you for it.