sunnycoast

Jun 4, 2010
Hugo,

I am more than interested to know more about how things went on further.
You are doing what I am dreaming of and plan to do in the (near) future also.
All the informaion you have written is already very useful and I stay very interested in anything else/more you would have on all issues you encountered.
Looking forward to hear more about it.

Stef.

heerhugo

Jan 5, 2009
Sanur
Hi Stef,

I try to keep this topic active, when i have more news i will update this topic.
Iam now in my home country, and before i'am back in Bali it will be september.
And at that point i'll have to arrange my permits and i will update this topic

greetings,

Hugo

heerhugo

Jan 5, 2009
Sanur
as promised a little update about my plans:

I changed the plan from a guesthouse to rent some land and build a resort on it.
First of all i requested the information about setting up a pma or cv, also for supplying a kitas for me.
As said before in the forum, to my knowledge it isn't possible anymore to setup a cv to supply a kitas for foreigners.
The cv who are already supplying a kitas can continue this for 6 more years, after that the have to change to a pma/pt. The rule will change from 2011.

So the only thing what is left for me is setting up a pma to supply a kitas for myself.

Also if an indonesian company sponsor a kitas for you, you have to work at the company's adress. So a kitas sponsored by a company is only working if you work at that company not working at other places.

The guesthouse licence is still the same for 5 rooms, but it isn't enough for me, so i have to request a melati hotel licence for a project for more then 5 rooms.

Now i'am busy to setup a PMA and try to understand all the rules and obligations.
For me NO capital investment is necessary to setup a PMA, so finally a changed rule what is positive for me!

greetings,

Hugo

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Thanks for the update. It sounds like you are expanding on your original plans :icon_biggrin:

heerhugo

Jan 5, 2009
Sanur
Yep, the plans are a little bit bigger then the last plan.
From a guesthouse with 8 romms to a plot of 16are.
It keeps you busy....hahaha

i will open a new post...still have some questions left about setting up a PMA...