Had to wait a few days for him. His name is Buddy

Attachments

• 20131216_204120.jpg
    20131216_204120.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 100

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
actually from both. Bottle more for the cage to avoid knocking bowl over . Always want want accessable . He only 3 months old

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
if you want a 'tidy' dog (with normal teeth) then loose the bottle asap, sure he will knock over his bowl a couple of times...so what? it's just water and he will learn to be more careful...wich also is going to help when you're giving him his food in a bowl, he will not jump for it or something like that.

by the way...cage??

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
for now i have 2 water bowls one inside and other outside on patio. water bottle attachef to cage now. He uses them all. since he is learning and training I put him in cage when i go out.He has run of house and yard when i home.he is in tha teething stage,trys to chew on anything even the rought iron front gate or anything in mouths way..

last 2 nites he has stayed in bedroom and did ok.Once he a little bigger ,the cage will be put on facebook for sale.

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
Teething stage, I got a naughty duo get a hold of my neighbor's and friend's slippers and chewed up and destroyed it within 5 minutes
My pup was brought up the same time with our neighbor's mix rottweiler pup.
Both of us didn't like walls so they visit each other and create havoc together :devilish:
It was a disaster but we enjoyed it a lot :highly_amused:

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
ferdie , already had 2 pairs destroyed and he just killed my friends sandels today .

It all part of growing up lol, but great memories over a Bintang in years to come

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
aaahh the so funny, but at the same time possible "dangerous", teething fase :icon_smile:

one of my now grown-up dogs had a peculiar taste for whatever rock/stone he could find, and ofcourse the usual victims like slippers, socks, towels, etcetc...
another one even tried to call me (he found a HP on the couch) while I was out shopping groceries, unfortunately I was outside service-area :black_eyed:

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
Yup smoke, also be prepared to get complaints from the housekeeper in the rainy season when he is bigger.
Ours loves to play in the mud with his partner in crime and then comes in and leaves the paw prints everywhere:icon_lol:

Gozer

Jul 1, 2013
Denpasar, Bali
You are right ferdie. I had a perfect yard until my Amstaff and Golden Retriever discovered how much fun it is to dig. Now, most of most of my grass is dead and we go through housekeepers at an insane rate. They leave as soon as they get sick of mopping the house 6 times a day/ change the bed sheets/ washing the furniture cushions. A couple of them have tried to trap my dogs outside or in a room and I told them "Hey, they live here it is their house you just work here."... Now that I think about it maybe they leave because I am an ass.

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
@Gozer, If your dog loves to play in the mud, you have to limit the housekeeper duty of cleaning the floor like only in the morning and before she/he leaves the house.:icon_eek:

Sometimes even I was forced to clean it up, but at least the housekeeper knew that I have my sympathy for her troubles

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
Right now the maid loves Buddy ,but will wait and see once the rainy season comes and he playfully tracks in the mud.
She has cleaned up his poop from the driveway/yard/patio that i missed with out a problem .

Hopefully he is not to much trouble for her and her tasks .only time will tell !:icon_cool: