PaulaMc

Jun 9, 2011
Hi, I will be moving to Bali in september for at least 1 year. I need a place to rent. Max budget is 2mill per month. does anyone know if anything available, near kuta or denpasar?
thanks

PaulaMc

Jun 9, 2011
Hello Paula,

We have some properties according budget payable per year. hose are houses, not kos.

Please let us know your e-mail and detailed request so we can sent some more info.

Thank you,

Kind regards
Ron&Ami

Hi, Thanks for your reply, my email ad is caoimhedoherty111 at yahoo.co.uk
please send through details of any properties you have. thanks

steph.c

Jun 17, 2011
Hello Paula,

We have some properties according budget payable per year. hose are houses, not kos.

Please let us know your e-mail and detailed request so we can sent some more info.

Thank you,

Kind regards
Ron&Ami

I am also interested in this if still available and i also have a budget of around 2 mill a month. my email is stephellis92 at gmail.com Thanks

Pocahontas

Mar 26, 2011
I am also still looking. Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan areas must be furnished maximum 50 juta. sarahcvassatgmail .com

Thanks!

Ronaldinbali

May 12, 2011
All houses according that budget are already rent out. (high season) we have budgets from 35 in Denpasar, 55 juta canggu and kerobokan, unfurnished.

thanks

sassyoz

May 18, 2011
Bali
Prices over the top

All houses according that budget are already rent out. (high season) we have budgets from 35 in Denpasar, 55 juta canggu and kerobokan, unfurnished.

thanks

For unfurnished................plenty more options and at better prices.
You seem to SPAM every forum and this ONE in particular does not like brokers advertising!
maybe pay for a website hey?

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali

thanks
Ronaldinbali, please stop advertising here. This area was not designed for agents to continually push their properties.

Please read this before posting to this section
In response to the demand for forum members wanting to advertise properties for rent and sale, the forum is being opened up for real estate listings.

To post in this section, you need to be a regular contributor to the forum. There is no specific number of posts you need to make, you just need to post regularly and contribute to the forum in a positive manner.

The forum is intended mainly for private individuals and property owners. If you are an agent you can post the occasional listing, if you think the property will be of interest to people here, but you still need to be a regular and helpful contributor to the forum.

odez999

Jul 4, 2011
I am allso looking for 2 mil accomodation for my Indo GF & me !
Anywhere near kuta !
mail : odez999(at)gmail.com
We are comming to Bali from Bogor around 25 jul . .and going to stay hopefully forever ;)

odez999

Jul 4, 2011
Right now I am unable to visit (since in Citereup - Bogor) But if you have any links or ... pic .. or any idea where to check how it looks like . .etc ... you are wellcome !
... and THX

Grotto

Jul 15, 2012
I have a great house in Keronukan, fully furnished, air cons, hot water, 2 storey, 2 1/2 bathrooms. Gorgeous. Quiet village street 8 mill per year.

choco77

Nov 14, 2014
Kuta

Hi, Thanks for your reply, my email ad is caoimhedoherty111 at yahoo.co.uk
please send through details of any properties you have. thanks

I am also looking for an apartment with budget of 2 to 2.5mil a month my email is b_downunder at hotmail dot com