Evert

Jan 18, 2012
Denpasar
Looking for English tutors, Experienced, English spoken & written, Computer Literate, able to work full time….

Evert

Jan 18, 2012
Denpasar
Im a teacher there and the salary is not my department but mine is not bad. If they are happy with you they sponsor working kitas.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
From reading other forums, I was under the impression that to teach English (legally) in Indonesia, you have to be from either US, Canada, NZ, Australia or UK and people from Ireland weren't able get a working visa.

Raynel Koole

Mar 24, 2012
Nou Evert, ik ben degene waar Ramona het over had. Ik zal even een e-mail sturen met mijn cv.

Ik hoop vervolgens snel wat te horen!

Groet,

Raynel

Raynel Koole

Mar 24, 2012
My last post was in dutch because Evert said he was dutch my bad.

I am very interested and I already have sent an e-mail. I really want to know what the pay is ofcourse and what level is demanded to teach.

Also very important how will I arrange a place to sleep and stay?

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
Why should i put my salary online and the school is Just Say.. like in the email.. are you interested?

why? because you also ask if there's anyone interested...
Ofcourse you don't have to put your monthly salary online,
but the salary expected to be paid would maybe help spark some interest with forummembers.
Unless the expected salary is below 10jt a month.
By mentioning wich school, you also might spark some interest,
because I think there would be more interest for people to teach at an international school/University then for example the a SMA or even worse an SMP.

Me personally have no interest unless the pay and benefits are like what is being paid and offered to teachers in Surabaya (according to fred2)..
knowing wages on Bali, I doubt they offer contracts like that.

Mishy85

Mar 27, 2012
My friend and I are Australians who will be looking to work in Bali but not until August 3rd 2012. I am currently studying my teaching degree in Australia. We are learning Indonesian at the moment. We were looking for Administration jobs but would be happy teaching. We both have Australian "Working with Children" Blue Cards and have visited Bali on numerous occasions before.

phil170258

Feb 13, 2011
Mishy, if you're a qualified teacher (or will be) then why not apply to one of the many expat schools? Much more interesting than teaching English as a second language I would've thought and the school will sort out work visas on your behalf. Frankly, your chances of getting an Admin job are very slim because there are so many locals who can do that, and at a much lower wage.

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
Let see basic teachers package
17 jt per month, tax paid, house package 21jt per year, visa paid, plus travel to & from school. would that be in the ball park??? or 7jt per month & you get the rest??????:icon_lol: