Looking for consultant, advicer, lawyer, or whatever it is called in Bali

Antonio

Aug 29, 2010
Hi everybody.
Please, forgive the tone of the title. But my English is a fair bit in some respects. Especially in the legal issue and I don't know exactly where I have to look for advice and professional help to start a business in Bali.

I sent emails to manyy "consultants" of websites I've seen, all in Bali. I don't know if I am addressing the right entities or I have to look elsewhere.

I have written even one that I had recommended from a friend, and after telling me "call me once you are in Bali" they didn't reply any other of my emails.

I don't know if these companies work with mega housing companies and have no time for small tourism business, but spend a lot of me.

I will be so grateful to people who have business in Bali and set to show me where to go, professional people who work well. In whom you can trust ...

Thank you very much.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Frankly Antonio - there are a lot of time wasters out there and these guys that you have written to will probably react better when you are finally on the island and standing in front of them.

Old Markit Motto "Money talks, bullshit walks".

Just out of curiosity what is it you want to do?

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
If you have general questions, you could post them here. There are several forum members who have their own companies and have been through the whole process.

Antonio

Aug 29, 2010
I understand what you said Markit, but: Why have a website with a contact form, to let the customers contact you and then don't reply?
I just send them a few info, saying that I want to arrange a few meetings in Bali during a week. I think I don't look liike a time waster.

I have a lot of questions, this is why I want to meet with a professional face to face and spend one or two hours talking about my project and how many doubts I have. Thanks for the advice spicyayam, but I have a lot of questions.

I still wating for any recomendation about a good consultant.

Thank you very much.

pollyanna

Feb 8, 2010
Ubud, Bali
I still wating for any recomendation about a good consultant.

Thank you very much.

Antonio, we've used Highway Bali in Ubud only for visas but they handle a complete range of agent related issues. I find them to be quite expensive but you can check prices before moving forward.

scout

Jun 25, 2010
Ubud
Antonio, we've used Highway Bali in Ubud only for visas but they handle a complete range of agent related issues. I find them to be quite expensive but you can check prices before moving forward.

Highway Robbery is their local name lol
Sent me your email and i will forward the name and number of my agent, who is like a para legal here, does all the grunt work and the charges do not break the bank :icon_lol: