Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I have it but it's a 13 Mb large pdf file and called a RTR P Jawa Bali pola ruang 2027 and very detailed. Not altogether sure how much I trust it though.

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
thanks for the link..
yeah, left of the Legenda it says "Rencana tata ruang pulau jawa-bali" and below that "peta pola ruang 2027" ....basically means "jawa-bali planned to look like as on the map in 2027"

guess they are not planning for a lot of change :icon_biggrin:

Georgie

Mar 10, 2011
Bukit
Hi all

just wanted to let you know that a neighbour built a house without an IMB (he didn't even know about them until we pointed it out) and then decided to sell, so he applied for the IMB and he got it 18 months after the house was finished. He is a foreigner married to an Indonesian and he did it himself, he said he tried to speed things up but they wouldn't accept his offer to "take an express fee", so he just went to the office every month for 6 months and annoyed them until his file finally went to the top of the pile, he said there were 100's of files on the desks of 6 guys sitting around drinking coffee most days. He believed by annoying them in the last month by going there every 2 days it sped it up in the end. He did not pay more than what is quoted on the office website. He did not pay any fees for doing it after the house was built, and as I have said before there is box on the green form you fill in for this scenario, there is: new, renovation or already built.

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
it's like driving without a license - no problems, till you get stopped and the cop asks to see your drivers-license/registration/insurance...car impounded-hefty fine-at least couple of hours at the police station.

no problem not having an IMB, till some government official asks to see it (plate should be visible from the gate/street)...no applying for an IMB after this government official hands in his paperwork/rapport.

Georgie

Mar 10, 2011
Bukit
it's like driving without a license - no problems, till you get stopped and the cop asks to see your drivers-license/registration/insurance...car impounded-hefty fine-at least couple of hours at the police station.

no problem not having an IMB, till some government official asks to see it (plate should be visible from the gate/street)...no applying for an IMB after this government official hands in his paperwork/rapport.

Agree, that's why we pointed it out to our neighbour. Note: they ran out of plates and said make your own in the meantime, he said he wanted one in a week, he went back 1 week later and they had obviously bought more metal. 25,000IDR for the plate. Just pointing out that is can be done after the fact as this was debated a while back.

G

Gurkha

As far as I understand ( and I have applied this to enlarging office space) an IMB is required for a permanent structure only That is to say, something made from bricks, concrete, stone, mortar etc. A non permanent structure can be made from wood, straw, grass etc. when I had to extend the office of my previous employer ( G4S, on the Sanur Bypass, 300 metres north of KFC) we used converted shipping containers, professionally fitted out by a company in Surabaya.
The advantages are:
1. The building was classified as a non permanent structure, hence no IMB.
2. When the lease expires, you can take the building with you when you vacate the premises.
3. It was cheaper than wood, concrete, stone etc. ( about 140 million for 50sq m.)
4. It took 10 days from order to delivery
5. Low environmental impact ( Used Shipping containers)
6. Earthquake proof.

Its a bit like lego as there are infinite permutations!